FanFiction.Net
for The Forgotten Games

4/25/2019 c46 34SilverflowerXRavenpaw
That's super mature of you! Don't push yourself too hard ever. Your health is way more perfect than seeing who wins!
4/24/2019 c45 2SailBoat21
Glad to see Bera make a friend!
Millie and Miles are too cute! I love it! I hate knowing that one or both of them will have to die!
I’m sorry but I just have to say that I’m a little disappointed about Zara, I really wanted to see the careers take a loss!
Anyway, I look forward to your next chapters, I’m glad you’re planning of not rushing it!
I hope to see more and longer POVs from lower districts!
Thanks!
4/24/2019 c46 4Kristy LeeKL
You do have a lot of potential for writing detailed chapters. You proved that with your pre-Reaping chapters. Please take your time.
4/24/2019 c46 12Hawkmaid
This is a really good idea. Take your time and enjoy it! We can all wait! I’m assuming that all of us love your story enough to bear with you through any changes you need to make. I know I’m more than willing to! I’m glad that your slowing down and enjoying it more. The more you enjoy it, the more we enjoy it! ;)
4/24/2019 c45 Hawkmaid
Ok! Zara’s healthy and the games are normal again. I would definetly do some more non-career pov’s, but other than that, it’s great! I say this a lot, but Miles and Millie are just so adorable! Too bad only one can make it out, and even then, the chances are slim. Oh well, that the Hunger Games! Poor Sampson, falling into lava. :( Keep up the awesome work, as always! ;)
4/22/2019 c43 Anna
Again, here it sorta hints at Zara or someone in their alliance winning.. I feel like they get the longest paragraphs. I honestly hope Zara does die. Maybe Miles or Millie will win. Just... nobody from the Zara alliance, I hope.
4/24/2019 c45 2TheProtecterOfHim
looollll two of my three oc's are dead
4/24/2019 c45 34SilverflowerXRavenpaw
It's awesome to see you update so often, but you might have to start prioritizing quality over quantity. It's a bit sad to see you rapid-fire chapters when you could probably do a few less that were way better.

The Careers sure are getting a lot of screentime! I'm sure some have gotten twice as many POVs as other tributes :o Hopefully things even out soon, since we're already down to fourteenth and some people haven't gotten much development. Still, I'm sure you will :D
4/24/2019 c45 4Kristy LeeKL
It would have been cool to see Samson around the lava, but oh well.
Having a friend does help with depression somewhat. It doesn't cure it, but it does ease the pain.
4/24/2019 c45 3AlexFalTon
Noooo! Samson! He's gone! At least he went out fighting... against lava. Yeah, you know, his death would be funny if his 'teammates' wouldn't laugh and be more concerned about Samson's death. I just pity him. Now Emily is going to be sad. Great.
4/24/2019 c44 2TheProtecterOfHim
14 remain this is craaazyyy
4/24/2019 c44 1SalmonPopp
Come on Velvet!
4/23/2019 c44 gooserolls
YES! Miles and Millie are so freaking adorable together! I'm definitely looking forward to fluff.
4/23/2019 c31 gooserolls
Cascade and Jordan.
Allies the people wrestling people.
Enemies the fire people.
4/23/2019 c44 2SailBoat21
I am definitely disappointed about Nathan’s death. He was one of my favorites, but that’s how the games go!
Still rooting for a win for district 11 (one of my top three favorite districts).
No offense but I am not a fan of Zara, sorry!
I love Miles’ and Millie’s relationship!
178 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »