for Lost Revelations - Part Two of the Revelations Trilogy

3/28/2019 c23 Stephski29
Wow! What an ending! Can’t wait for more!
3/27/2019 c23 Candylou
I hope everything turns out alright for the good guys. Nancy and Frank hopefully will get a happy conclusion. Nancy really needs something good to come her way. Even though Carson is gone, I am glad he knew trouble was coming and helped to prepare Fenton and Nancy for this issue that has been happening. Great job
3/27/2019 c23 4katnissta
so happy there is another one! you left us on a cliff hanger like all good authors do. Can't wait for twisted revelations
3/27/2019 c23 24Drumboy100
Yay, you have to admit, my prediction was pretty close! This is an an excellent conclusion to a middle installment-better than a lot of published books where the middle book is all filler-and it is so fabulous that they cant be together bc of,this ahole...now that they finally know their feelings for each other they can spend the last novel,getting him behind bars. What a cool,setting, a monastery in Beijing, and naughty naughty, Nancy, sneaking out to be with a man. This ending is poetic yet wistful...cannot rest until Francy is fully shipped. Great joband cant wait for more. You are really on a roll.
3/26/2019 c23 Spring 6804
I really liked your story . Its very nice . I enjoyed every moment when I was reading it . Please continue to write the third part of your trilogy . I personally feel that this is the best fanfiction trilogy I have ever read . Hope that I will be able to read next part soon !
3/26/2019 c23 7ErinJordan
Looking forward to the next one...see you soon :)
3/26/2019 c23 max2013
Ned...Brenda...Jack? Happy for Frank and Nancy-about time-and now I must wait-oh the pain, the pain! Thank you for this second installment-hurry with #3!
3/26/2019 c23 Rose12
Great chapter. It's interesting that you chose Nancy to be in China, never would've thought of that. Looking forward to the next/last part of this trilogy.
3/25/2019 c22 theswallowsclub
final chapter!?
3/25/2019 c22 max2013
OK, Frank, I like your plan over Nancy's-good luck to you both!
3/25/2019 c22 drumboy100
So I was getting more and more nervous the more I read this chapter...with every passing word, that is less time for Frank and Nancy to get together at the end...maybe the epilogue will be them getting together, or Frank looking at Nancy in a foreign city while she's undercover, knowing she is safe but STILL not having that talk yet...scared...

Love how Frank and Fenton both saw right through each other. "I'm not your slave" I am loving this line from Laura Hardy, as all she did in the published books was make sandwiches and worry about people. Nice freak out from calm, rational Frank; everyone was pushing too hard. I love how you weaved all these characters in a way we've never seen before, pushing them in all different directions to make tough choices.
3/25/2019 c22 Smithy
I do not like the name 'Franklin' as it reminds me of that ass Burns on MASH!
3/25/2019 c22 ErinJordan
Can't wait to see where you're going with this. Looking forward to reading the next story.
3/25/2019 c22 4katnissta
will there be a third part because if not I'm gonna be so upset because I love your writing style!
3/24/2019 c22 Stephski29
I’m glad to see Nancy’s spark is back! Knowing she was being tailed and getting out of it! That’s my girl. Can’t wsit for the epilogue!
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »