for Two Ghosts

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD AAAAAA
3/19 c30 jtour
Beautifully done
2/12 c30 Guest
I just found this, LOVED it, thanks for writing it!
10/26/2020 c1 BrittanaAus
Love your work so much, thankyou
10/13/2020 c30 holysnixx
i finished reading this like 15 mins ago and i'm still crying happy tears. idk how to explain it but i feel like it's given me some kind of closure with this whole naya thing, so thank you. <3
9/16/2020 c30 LovingNaya
What a great fanfiction!
The last weeks I was reading your fanfics and that helped me a lot, my mind would just concentrate on the fanfiction and I am thankful for that!
9/12/2020 c30 Flmagic
Great story! Thanks for finishing! We need a sequel! Most definitely need to see what the next years bring all of them, Alex and Maddy included!
9/12/2020 c24 Flmagic
Thank you for continuing. It helps the sadness, even for the time it takes to read this!
9/5/2020 c30 Guest
Phenomenal ending to a truly terrific story. The proposals had me in floods. Be very proud of yourself! :-)
9/4/2020 c30 brittsany
Loved this story and the Happy ending ! You are a great writer and I hope you will give us more to read ... sequel would be great thank you for this .
9/3/2020 c30 Guest
This was awesome. Well written and a great read. Thank you so much for writing This masterpiece!
9/3/2020 c30 Lisa923
Great ending. I enjoyed this story very much, thank you for sharing, especiallY during this time. Take care
9/3/2020 c30 goobjones24
good job my discord friend!
9/3/2020 c30 Supergirl2121
Sequel
9/3/2020 c30 Guest
Omg the proposal was beautiful and perfect and the song choice was so perfect too, I mean “Mine” and ending the song with “I'll turn you into a bride” - chefs kiss. Thank you for this fic!
415 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »