FanFiction.Net
for Two Ghosts

2/29 c30 Guest
Cute cute story. Love that even being apart for so long they find their way back to each other. Sad to see it end. But loved it
1/30 c30 Marie RieRie England
I loved it.
I really wish it had more.
i would love to see them go on to win Nationals again. To see more of AlexMaddy
As well as Maribel, Quinn, MercedesSam.
This is just so good
i love your writing
1/29 c16 Marie RieRie England
San quit being a stuck in the mud.
Britt still loves you as much as you love her.
Maybe even more
12/11/2023 c30 FanFiction1530
Oh my gosh! I loved this story so so much! I love a good slow burn and you did not disappoint while also giving us so many good sweet Brittana moments. I also love love Quinn and Maribel in this story. I love their love for Santana and Brittany to just be happy with one another and their constant teasing and Quinn’s amazing quips to her and Santana’s banter. I also love all of the canonical references and your slight twists in them. I’ve loved a lot of your stories and I’m excited to read more (please keep writing!). Thanks for keeping the fanfom and ship alive. I found Brittana when I was a little older but they helped me so much in my own life and I love seeing them continue to live in stories like this. I love HeMo and I love and miss Naya. Thank you again for your amazing stories!
9/24/2023 c30 Guest
Such a cute story. So mushy and sweet. Amazing writing as always.
4/14/2023 c30 Guest
Bruh such a cute story! Leave it to sue to bring them
Back together. So cute. You should come back and do a sequel to this. I wanna see then get married and have kids!
1/20/2023 c30 Marie RieRie England
I loved this story.
You are an amazing writer.
Really would love a sequel to this.
11/18/2022 c30 Guest
One of the best stories I’ve ever read! Such amazing writer! this and all your other stories makes me filled with emotions and laughter. Can’t wait to see what else you have written!
3/16/2022 c30 naurway
UGHHH I LOVE THIS ITS EVERYTHING UR LIKE ONE OF MY FAV BRITTANA WRITERS ISTG EVERYTGING U MAKE IS JUST PERFECTION
3/15/2022 c21 naurway
can’t do this, this story is so so beautiful it’s too much
3/2/2022 c30 Guest
Lol is there an epilogue? I’m reading your whole page just wanting more! Haha. You’re an amazing writer!
11/9/2021 c20 rg521
Yes, Santana is finally got out of her own way. I loved it!
11/9/2021 c19 rg521
Awe, poor Alex. Her parents suck.
11/9/2021 c16 rg521
Yes, Maribel, stir that pot girl!
11/8/2021 c12 rg521
"See, this is why you shouldn't dress like a hooker in the middle of Fall." That made me laugh so hard! But Quinn wasn’t wrong though.
439 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »