FanFiction.Net
for Two Ghosts

4/7/2020 c20 Guest
So many questions left open with this story, and it is a damn good story too. Here’s to wishing you finish it, and I kind of wish Santana could get one really good refreshing dig in on Sam. Just a really good gut punch to him just so he knows she is still top dog.
1/30/2020 c20 fromLimaHeightsAdjacent
Thank you! The last parts are perfect
1/22/2020 c20 jeelii
Any updates soon?
11/13/2019 c20 1Pleaseopen
omg aaahhh please please update and continue the story!
8/5/2019 c7 jaystacc420
damn this chapter packed a punch :o i bet they not even together smh let me keep reading lol
7/16/2019 c20 CRUMM-E
Just dropping by, hoping all is well! I’m rereading this because I’m just obsessed. That’s all!
7/9/2019 c1 3brittanaislovesantittanyislife
absolutely amazing! keep up the gud work you are doing great things
6/28/2019 c2 HeartBrittana
This is so good!
5/31/2019 c20 Guest
Yes! Finally! They finally had THE talk and it worked out so good! Their speeches to each other...so good!
5/31/2019 c20 fate023
sASFSDLG;HK;LDFKHH;DFK FEELS! my feels! this is so great! aaahhhhhh! thank you!
5/30/2019 c20 ffannattic42
Well...ummm...this chapter, AWESOME! Got us all in our feelings. Happy they are reconnecting. Also, glad they were both there to help Alex. Santana really is a softy lol, she just hides it well. Can't wait for the next update.
5/30/2019 c20 VonnieBoo
You really said I'ma write the cutest reconnecting scene, and meant it huh. First of all, all the parallels between Santana and Alex are both heartbreaking but also so uplifting. They show what was and what's to come in such a delicate way, and it leaves the reader with hope for the future. Thank you for that. And then you go and write that magical, beautiful ending scene. God. You're good. Thank you so much for this fic and this chapter. i will read anything you throw at me, so keep 'em coming! <3
5/30/2019 c20 Guest
God damn feelings. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
5/30/2019 c20 Guest
Finally Santana always kills me with her unsure thoughts lol great chapter! I’m so excited every time I see a update
5/30/2019 c20 Lisa923
Nice that’s things are in the open now and they can move forward. Thanks for the update.
438 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »