FanFiction.Net
for Two Ghosts

5/30/2019 c20 Lisa923
Nice that’s things are in the open now and they can move forward. Thanks for the update.
5/30/2019 c20 Roxy Lu
So happy for this update and the progress they made. They finally talked and told each other how they feel! Yay. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
5/30/2019 c20 burglover421
yessssssss! Thank you
5/30/2019 c20 jenn3042
Ugh I'm in love
5/30/2019 c20 ShipThatShips
How fucking dare u? In my own home, in front of my own salad! Making me feel feelings! Have u no shame!? Thanks for sharing! Wonderful as always!
5/30/2019 c20 Mariu4
Omg! This chapter is totally cutee! The two talking and declaring their love and their feelings for each other! I can not wait to see how this relationship progresses! Thank you very much for uploading another chapter!
5/30/2019 c20 brittana.vcp
Amazing
5/30/2019 c20 franzih24
Omg loved this chapter! Thank you!
5/30/2019 c20 CRUMM-E
Oh god fuck me up I love this story so much. ILL BE AS PATIENT AS YOU NEED FOR YOU TO WRITE THESE AMAZING STORIES THAT GET ME EMO EVERYTIME :’) also I loooooove the mixing of cannon dialogue with the story because it just works. Ugh, your mind.
5/16/2019 c19 Jordan Springs
I love this story! Clever plot to use Alex as a teenage replica of Santana. Santana really needs to grow a pair and start dating Brittany again.
5/15/2019 c19 franzih24
Omg I loved this chapter. Thank you so much!
5/15/2019 c19 bbwrites
Such a good story.
Love the plot idea and how you handle and write the relationship dynamics. So well thought out and real.
One of my favorites I’m reading right now!
5/15/2019 c19 Roxy Lu
Great update! Can’t wait for more and to see what happens with Alex and obviously see what happens with britt and Santana now that they kissed and what not
5/14/2019 c19 Guest
This was such a great moment for Alex and Santana
5/14/2019 c19 Guest
Yasssss I love this for them. They’re both feeling the guilt of what they should’ve done back then but now is their second chance to do right by their student and doing things they never got the chance to do when they were her age when they were outed.
439 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »