for Two Ghosts

5/13/2019 c18 Lisa923
was not expecting that ending to their thanksgiving adventures, but it was great, and looking forward to what happens next for Brittany and Santana, as in a same page conversation. And Santana is the perfect person to talk to Alex, and am interested to see what you have in store for us. Thanks for updating.
5/12/2019 c18 VonnieBoo
Not the ending I saw coming for this chapter, but entirely welcome nonetheless. Santana giving advice is always good because her soft sympathetic side comes out and who doesn't love that? Plus, she might now go to war for Alex once she hears the whole story, and I'm always a slut for protective Santana. Can't wait for next chapter!
5/13/2019 c18 franzih24
Oh wow! What a good chapter! Thank you so much for that
5/13/2019 c18 burglover421
Ok I think Santana will handle both situations like the boss she is! I hope her and Britt talk soon and then go on a date. Thank you for the update.
5/13/2019 c18 ShipThatShips
Aaahhhhh! An he g hg cfhh! My heart is ready! What's gonna happen is she gonna be ok? Why would u do this to me? How dare you! Buy why I thought we had a one sided friendship, maybe even a kinship!bxbxbxbxhdbdbdxndndn!
Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to read more!
5/13/2019 c18 CRUMM-E
Oh my gosh this is going to be so cathartic for Santana and hopefully push Britt & Santana back together :’) wow your mind
5/9/2019 c17 Harrybm54
So lovely, so sweet. Great...go on..
5/8/2019 c17 AirBud
I loved it! Maribel is my favorite, haha. I just hope they don’t blame it on the alcohol. Thanks for updating!
5/6/2019 c17 DBrig1984
I can’t wait to see how they will act around each other in the next chapter!
5/4/2019 c17 alamoSAuRuS99
At last. now you two make babies alreadylol. Kidding aside thanks to mama Lopez for inviting Brittz and making their thanksgiving a memorable one for these two.
5/2/2019 c17 jenn3042
FINALLY!
5/2/2019 c17 Guest
"You missed" I screamed. Or swooned. Or both. I hope Santana doesn't freak out in the morning because Brittana is happening!
5/2/2019 c17 jeelii
Oh the feels! Weeeee! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
5/1/2019 c17 Guest
Yas...i am so happy right now. Brittany is so bold. San is gonna have a wee freak out in the morn. I hope Britt remains calm n confident and calls her out making San see that she can't fight it...that they are ment to be, and for something to be truly worth it you need to take the risk and open yourself up to it. I love your writing. You capture me so much and i feel the emotions as im reading so thank you so much.
5/1/2019 c17 Guest