FanFiction.Net
for Two Ghosts

5/13/2019 c18 ShipThatShips
Aaahhhhh! An he g hg cfhh! My heart is ready! What's gonna happen is she gonna be ok? Why would u do this to me? How dare you! Buy why I thought we had a one sided friendship, maybe even a kinship!bxbxbxbxhdbdbdxndndn!
Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to read more!
5/13/2019 c18 CRUMM-E
Oh my gosh this is going to be so cathartic for Santana and hopefully push Britt & Santana back together :’) wow your mind
5/9/2019 c17 Harrybm54
So lovely, so sweet. Great...go on..
5/8/2019 c17 AirBud
I loved it! Maribel is my favorite, haha. I just hope they don’t blame it on the alcohol. Thanks for updating!
5/6/2019 c17 DBrig1984
I can’t wait to see how they will act around each other in the next chapter!
5/4/2019 c17 alamoSAuRuS99
At last. now you two make babies alreadylol. Kidding aside thanks to mama Lopez for inviting Brittz and making their thanksgiving a memorable one for these two.
5/2/2019 c17 jenn3042
FINALLY!
5/2/2019 c17 Guest
"You missed" I screamed. Or swooned. Or both. I hope Santana doesn't freak out in the morning because Brittana is happening!
5/2/2019 c17 jeelii
Oh the feels! Weeeee! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
5/1/2019 c17 Guest
Yas...i am so happy right now. Brittany is so bold. San is gonna have a wee freak out in the morn. I hope Britt remains calm n confident and calls her out making San see that she can't fight it...that they are ment to be, and for something to be truly worth it you need to take the risk and open yourself up to it. I love your writing. You capture me so much and i feel the emotions as im reading so thank you so much.
YYYYAAAAASSSSSS!
5/1/2019 c17 Guest
The last part of this chapter was absolutely adorable. “You missed.” *Swoon*
5/1/2019 c17 Anon
Perfection! I can't with these two.
You're great!
5/1/2019 c17 1AnonymouseSqueek
YES finally! I approve of these fast updates and then finally breaking that wonderful sexual tension. Can’t wait for more
5/1/2019 c17 Secret Sauze
EX FUCKING CITED WHAT YOURE GOING TO DO WITH THIS

Side question though, is Quinn going to be like a big role in getting those two through it? Like is it one of those fics where they are more like what the Unholy Trinity should have been like?
439 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »