FanFiction.Net
for Two Ghosts

4/15/2019 c13 franzih24
So happy to see an update! Can’t wait to see if they’ll spend thanksgiving together
4/9/2019 c12 DBrig1984
Thanks for the update! I am loving this story!
4/4/2019 c12 v1vr
That was just amazing! I actually have been saving this for some time, so that I could read it in one block. I can’t believe that I forgot how wonderful a little bit of angst feels!

This chapter was perfect! I love dialogue, and this chapter nailed it. Quinn’s observation at the end was so perfectly vague, and wonderfully tantalizing.

Amazing story that brought back some feelings that I had forgotten that I needed. Thank you!
4/3/2019 c12 Roxy Lu
I really love this story. Thank you for the updates.
4/3/2019 c12 Guest
I'm feeling giddy! i will always ship them! thank you for the update. I think Sam can be their friend so long as it remains that way.
4/3/2019 c12 1AnonymouseSqueek
Welcome back queen! Thank you for taking the time to update this. I am very very invested. I love that Sam isn’t afraid to give Santana some truth bombs and just walks away. Perfect.
Old habits die hard.
️️️️
4/2/2019 c12 Guest
It’s been years, Sam can’t really judge Brittana’s relationship from their teenage years. Glad Santana stood up for herself.
4/2/2019 c12 franzih24
Ahh thanks for the update. I’m glad Sam and Santana got to talk and that cute little moment happened at the end. Thank you!
4/2/2019 c12 alamoSAuRuS99
Twas a good talk between San and Sam. And Quinn "being Quinn", had a laugh for that. Awe my Brittana is beating again.
4/2/2019 c12 4A House Of GOLD
Santana is always kinda slow too and that’s saying somethingupdate as soon as you can pls! It’s awesome!
4/2/2019 c12 Guest
lol greaaat. we have to deal with sam thinking he's Brittany's all powerful protector. he acts just like s4 sam. please don't tell me he's going to keep showing up.
4/2/2019 c12 Guest
YASSSSSS i love clueless santana omg. ugh so many feels. SO MANY
4/2/2019 c12 Lisa923
Hard not to think of Sam pre season 4, so maybe I’m still not a fan of him or what he said to Santana. He still got jabs in, not untrue in some cases, but still. Looking forward to seeing how things prigress between them. And liking Quinn in this story. Thanks for the update.
439 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »