FanFiction.Net
for Two Ghosts

11/7/2021 c30 BrittanaAus
Just read this story again. Love the slow build, angst and most of all the Brittana.
11/3/2021 c30 Guest
Awesome story & amazing writer
11/2/2021 c30 VonnieBoo
I'm finally finishing this fic after a Big hiatus and all I can say is, this is another great fic you've created. The way you write these characters, so precise and in-tune with their essence, but also breathing life into the vagueness that they were in canon (since they were just side characters). This ending was soo cute, and really brought full circle the growth that Santana has done. I loved Alex's parallel story to Santana's, and how she's seeing her younger self through the lens of her older, more grown self, and how, although it Sucked for her to go through it, it's allowing her to be a mentor to someone else because of it. It's a concept that I treasure dearly, so it was nice to see it woven into a story I enjoyed so much. Thank you for sharing this story with us, and I look forward to anything else you share in the future, if any. Stay safe <3
9/30/2021 c30 Guest
(Sorry in advance for how long this is). This story had me on a complete rollercoaster of emotions! I was on the edge of my seat for nationals — thank goodness they won, I would’ve been crushed otherwise. Honestly, this story was the perfect balance between adorable and sad, the way things started out so blue just made the ending that much sweeter. I have to say though, Santana learning how to be a mentor, especially with Alex, was one of my favorite parts of the whole thing. I loved their dynamic, and the way that Santana was able to step in and guide her through all these problems that S herself had once had to face on her own warmed my heart. On a personal note, it reminds me a lot of the relationship I have with an aunt of mine, which made me love the whole plot line all the more. I’ve been binging a lot of your writing the past few days, but I can’t lie, you have really outdone yourself here. This has to be my favorite fic I’ve ever read. Wonderful work, really. I hope you’ll continue to write beautiful and heart-felt stories like this one. I for one can’t wait to read them :)
9/6/2021 c30 siwon666
Ah this story is so sweet! It was angsty, fluffy, and sexy too. I love mature Santana and how she processed her past into wisdom she put in good use towards Alex. Awesome work
9/5/2021 c19 siwon666
Oh the ending. It was true for me too. The journey of acceptance comes in the form of a person who encourage me to be myself while loving me exactly for who i am. I cry so much
9/5/2021 c7 siwon666
Sooo sad but sooo good
6/28/2021 c30 Marie
I may have said this already but it really needs a sequel. This story was so good..
4/1/2021 c26 1l4dytubb1ngt0n
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD AAAAAA
3/19/2021 c30 jtour
Beautifully done
2/12/2021 c30 Guest
I just found this, LOVED it, thanks for writing it!
10/26/2020 c1 BrittanaAus
Love your work so much, thankyou
10/13/2020 c30 holysnixx
i finished reading this like 15 mins ago and i'm still crying happy tears. idk how to explain it but i feel like it's given me some kind of closure with this whole naya thing, so thank you. <3
9/16/2020 c30 LovingNaya
What a great fanfiction!
The last weeks I was reading your fanfics and that helped me a lot, my mind would just concentrate on the fanfiction and I am thankful for that!
9/12/2020 c30 Flmagic
Great story! Thanks for finishing! We need a sequel! Most definitely need to see what the next years bring all of them, Alex and Maddy included!
438 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »