for Two Ghosts

9/2/2020 c30 Guest
I’ve been a quiet fan for years but I just wanted to express how much I’ve appreciated your stories, they’re such a pleasure to read and so well executed! Like in this chapter when Santana started singing and I thought to myself no not this meme song but then it suddenly clicked and I was like this is wild Riz is a genius. I can’t wait for your next project, cheers!
9/3/2020 c30 Roxy Lu
I loved this story! Thought Santana’s proposal was perfect and loved that britt has the same idea! Sad it’s over but really enjoyed it
9/3/2020 c30 fate023
HOW DARE YOU!? Incorporating those lines?
"no matter how many times we've put our thing down and walk away from it, we can't"
ugh! the feels!
"i'm yours.."
"I dont wanna live my life without my one true love."
"fate laid a hand"

...and SOULMATES! UGH! I CANTTT!

Thank you for writing this, it was a pleasure reading your stories and i can't wait for your next project!
9/2/2020 c30 RememberDecember143
What a lovely ending and aww I knew Santana was gonna pop the question but she did it in such a cute way but I had no idea Brittany was gonna pop the question as well Aww loved the ending. Great story so glad it ending in a happy ending. Thank you for continuing and finish hope all is well :) 3
9/2/2020 c30 5i-am-gek
Sad to see this fic go because I absolutely loved it! But now I'm incredibly excited to see what you're next project is! I love that they both proposed. I actually assumed there would be a ferris wheel proposal as soon as I read the word carnival, and I was not disappointed. This story has been a great source of comfort (along with Cupcake battles) throughout the past few months. Thank you for writing a fantastic story.
9/2/2020 c30 loveall2526
Beautiful!
9/2/2020 c30 Lauren0112
This was such a sweet ending to a beautiful story. Thank you for writing!
9/2/2020 c30 debrinab
I loved it. I hated to see it end.
9/2/2020 c30 CRUMM-E
Wow. I’ve been following this story since the beginning and what an absolute amazing ending :’)

Thank you so very much! I cannot wait to see what you cook up next!
9/2/2020 c29 7Brittana3
Santana is such a softy for Britt! this was so cute! and reading to find out if they win... way to uphold the tension! great chapter!
8/28/2020 c29 Mariu4
Yes! They won! I love that Santana thinks about his future including his girlfriend! I can't wait for Santana to propose to Brittany! Lopez-Pierce forever!
8/28/2020 c29 Guest
Ha! Well thank goodness you wrote them winning otherwise it would’ve been anti-climatic (esp after Brittany worked so hard and stressing herself out over choreo) even if it’s predictable. I thought Santana was going to propose if they won lol but Friday, here we go! Brittany would be a great coach but they’re made for bigger things than cheer coaches in Lima. Hmmm idk but either way, excited for the last chapter!
8/28/2020 c29 NayHeMoAppreciation
Curious to know how San is gonna propose
8/28/2020 c29 RememberDecember143
Ooh I wonder what they’ll choose to do. As always thank for continuing the story and keeping Naya’s spirit and legacy alive. Thank you also cause it helps me get through it. Great work and great chapter as always and thank you for updating :) 3
8/28/2020 c29 debrinab
I can’t wait for the proposal!
412 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »