FanFiction.Net
for Two Ghosts

2/11/2019 c7 VonnieBoo
Oh, my hearttt. I really liked this chapter, and this whole story so far. I'm sorry to hear about your lost work though, and I hope you can continue this as slow as you need to. I for one will surely be waiting!
2/10/2019 c7 Kayleb
I love the angst on this chapter! You're giving me a heart attack! But a good one. A good heart attack. Is there even such a thing? There must be, cause I'm feeling it right now! That thing Britt we going to say at the end - she's not with Sam is she? Can't wait to find out!
2/10/2019 c7 1AnonymouseSqueek
Ah man this was not the smack down I was expecting g but it is certainly the one I needed. Brilliant as always

Sorry to hear about your stuff going ape shit. I u defat and the loss of motivation especially after something g like that. But I k ow you’ve got this!
2/9/2019 c7 Guest
Wow! What a chapter. They finally got to speak their minds. I like a little angst, it's much more true to life. Appears a lot of people are truly invested in this story so please find the motivation to continue it! We'll be patient.
2/8/2019 c7 Anon
Ahhhh my heart!
How I missed your writing!
2/9/2019 c7 fate023
damn it. right straight to the heart! why?! geez.. thank you for writing this (again). It must have sucked losing what you've written. anyway, i'm grateful you still had the energy to write thi again and going through those emotions.
2/8/2019 c7 Roxy Lu
I’m glad they finally got some things off there chest. Interested to see if Santana will leave. I don’t think Britt and Sam are together but it will be interesting to see what happens. Can’t wait. Great update thank you for all the effort your putting in, it really is appreciated.
2/8/2019 c7 alamoSAuRuS99
Oh shit their first confrontation, ghad a shot through the heart! Looks like Santana misinterpreted Sam's existence on Britt's life..
2/8/2019 c7 Guest
Well that was heartbreaking. I’m not on either side but Brittany’s still with Sam, has been for 5 years, and even though I may not like Sam, it’s not fair that Brittany’s basically settling with him. So what if Santana came back 3-4 years ago to fight for Brittany, would Brittany have dropped Sam? Let’s not forget she couldn’t break up with Artie to be with Santana. Oh and reminding us of that stupid Brittana break up like I’m still pissed about it haha
2/8/2019 c7 Guest
the angst! this is so well written omg you have so much talent it is incredible! sorry to hear that you lost all of you work but i'm sure you will come up with some other good stuff like this and maybe more happy for brittana lol (also would really want to confirm that brittany is not with sam because eww bram lol) keep the good work and can't wait to read what happen next !
2/8/2019 c7 Mariu4
Totally drama! Thank you for update another chapter!
2/8/2019 c7 Lisa923
I understand it’s hard to get back into updating after you lost. Chapters, so thank you for the great update. This was a tough chapter but inevitable and hopefully a step in the right direction: thanks again
2/8/2019 c7 burglover421
ok that was sad and also needed. Thank you for the update
2/8/2019 c7 Tishamay
Damn...what a fight! I want to know what Britt was going to say! Can't wait for the next chapter! Hurry up an update soon! Lol
2/8/2019 c7 franzih24
Oh gosh no.i hate seeing them fight
441 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »