FanFiction.Net
for Two Ghosts

2/8/2019 c7 pinkmatter528
eh, it would be too easy if Britt said they weren't together, im expecting something else...but man that was some argument, whew i felt it.
2/8/2019 c7 Ludipa
Oh nooo! Brittany was going to tell her she wasn’t with Sam, right? So cruel to leave it there ;-) Can’t wait for what happens next...
2/8/2019 c7 CRUMM-E
GIRL PLEASE DO NOT STOP WRITING THIS FIND THE STRENGTH TO CONTINUE ON I LOVE SOME ANGST OH WOW THIS YIKES YEAH SO GOOD EMOTIONS W OW
2/3/2019 c6 brittana.vcp
omg, I can't wait for a brittana kiss
2/1/2019 c6 Anon
Ugh it's been ages since I read a story and I'm loving this one! Great job!
2/1/2019 c6 Guest
Why am I still surprised Brittany stayed with Sam for 5 years tho. Please let Santana continue to call Alex ‘Alexandra’ just to piss her off and show that she doesn’t care what she prefers being called.
1/31/2019 c6 Guest
Love, love, love it!
1/31/2019 c6 alamoSAuRuS99
Dang the drama, I get what Figgins concern but man, the unholy trinity has a point too. Jealous Santana tho. My poor baby.
1/31/2019 c6 4giraffeseattrees
Ok, I am so sorry I didn't get the chance to review last chapter but let me make up for it. I'm really hoping they aren't dating (I won't even say their names because I won't speak it into existence lol) but honestly if they are, I fully trust you to not break my heart into a million pieces. Plus, lord knows I'm already strapped in and unable to get out. I am here for this story! Thank you as always :)
1/31/2019 c6 Mariu4
Thank you so much for update another chapter! Love this!
1/31/2019 c6 heyyyitsmel
I keep checking my email for a update like every day. I neeeds more love it so far! I thinking Sam and Britt are just Friends? Hopefully. Thanks for returning!
1/31/2019 c6 1AnonymouseSqueek
I live for these san and Brit interactions! Makes me happy. It’s a slow burn but it’s perfect
1/31/2019 c6 franzih24
Oh gosh poor Santana! I hope things will turn around soon! But great chapter! Thank you!
1/31/2019 c6 Guest
wow sam is still there and acting like the perfect guy lol hoping really hard they are just friends because if not then i wonder how brittany would choose santana this time if she is that happy and lucky to have an awesome guy like sam lol anxious to know what happen next
1/31/2019 c6 CRUMM-E