FanFiction.Net
for Two Ghosts

1/31/2019 c6 Ludipa
Sam is still around? Still hoping he and Britt are just friends though. Roomates maybe? Fingers crossed anyway. Can’t wait to know more about that...
1/30/2019 c5 alamoSAuRuS99
ballsy move by San to give up her life in NYC.. Glad to see the unholy trinity tho. Can't wait for more-
1/28/2019 c5 fate023
oh really, Santana? We allllll know you'll fall for it again. LOL. Thank you for all this updates. We're getting spoiled!
1/28/2019 c5 Guest
Well this should be fun once they start coaching the girls. They’ll kind of get a taste of their own medicine so to speak with those teenage cheerleaders lol
1/28/2019 c5 1AnonymouseSqueek
Again, perfection! Great set up to the terror that will be new gen Cheerios. Can’t wait to see them get smacked down a peg or two by the OG
1/28/2019 c5 CRUMM-E
Oh god, I can't wait to see this play out!
1/28/2019 c5 franzih24
Yay thanks for the update!
1/27/2019 c4 alamoSAuRuS99
I like the plot, am feeling the canon Brittana atmosphere. Kudos, and keep it up Riz.
1/25/2019 c4 Guest
what an amazing spin on the story ! i didn't see that coming lol but i'm happy that brittana will be endgame (was worried for a minute) and can't wait to see where it's going with brittany's life and how santana is going to cope with being near her again, can't wait for more!
1/24/2019 c4 Guest
Of course Sue and her dramatic ass would do something like this lol but like exactly how much money are we talking about? 20-50k? 100k? It’s important to know hahaha. At least it’s only for one school year and not any longer.
1/25/2019 c4 AnonymouseSqueek
Take the money and run girl! But for real love the chapter I hold out for a new one all the time. I read it when I’m at work.
1/25/2019 c4 3GeodeSage
I'm very intrigued now ... nice spin to the story, well done!
1/25/2019 c4 4giraffeseattrees
Forced to work together trope? Sign me tf UP! Sue coming thu for us from beyond the grave lmao. I'm also super excited to see where you go with what's happening in Britt's life.
1/25/2019 c4 Ludipa
Thank you for the spoiler ;-) I got this was a Brittana but was just worried about what would happen before they got back together. I’m now relieved... great chapter and can’t wait to see what is in store for our Ladies
1/24/2019 c4 AB20
OmFG I wonder how much their getting paid... This such an amazing IDEA.. Like YES
439 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »