for Two Ghosts

8/28/2020 c29 malloryzerny
hey, I LOVE this fic so much but I was just wondering about an old one you did in 2014 called second best. there was only 5 chapters and it was unfinished and I'm obsessed with the story. It resonates with me so much so I've as wondering if there's any way you could finish it or tell me how it would have gone. Thanks for all these stories! ️
8/28/2020 c29 shyofthecool
Making sure they include each other yas! I love the dynamic between the 3 of them coaching. Sue just knowing Santana was gonna question it lol
8/28/2020 c29 Guest
Great story!
8/25/2020 c23 VonnieBoo
I loved the whole bar scene with Maddy and Alex, Brittany reprimanding someone is in sure the worst of them all because how can you disappoint that sweet face? Also loved the whole walk and subsequent talking asleep moment
8/23/2020 c28 Mariu4
OMG! Santana is going to propose to Brittany! I love this story!
8/23/2020 c28 pinkmatter528
Ooooo I can’t wait for this proposal!
8/23/2020 c28 Roxy Lu
Yay! Proposal is coming! Looking forward to the next update
8/23/2020 c28 fate023
I love how Santana is with Alex. And that scene when Santana asked Brittany out is the cutest. Their conversation after that made me smile. They really are my OTP. Thank you for still writing them even if it takes a lot of time I appreciate it. Kudos!
8/23/2020 c28 shyofthecool
Britt just being so supportive and then Santana being a huge dork haha. The ending though omg so exciting!
8/23/2020 c1 Mea27
Such a great story, can't wait for more!
8/23/2020 c27 shyofthecool
The absolute cuteness of the end of this chapter ughhhh
8/23/2020 c26 shyofthecool
Brittany in the airport had me cackling, she’s so wild and doesn’t care. It’s phenomenal!
8/22/2020 c28 RememberDecember143
Aww loved the beginning but ooh the ending is that what I think it means? Love how they totally just ignored Quinn correcting them lol. Thanks for updating I really appreciate it and I love reading new chapter. Can’t wait to read what happens next. Great work on the chapter and great story as always thank you again :) 3
8/22/2020 c28 Guest
That was amazing. Ngl though, I really wanted to read their "first" time since getting back together
8/22/2020 c28 Guest
This is such a good story! I love it. Thanks for always delivering and never giving up on Brittana!
412 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »