FanFiction.Net
for Two Ghosts

9/2/2020 c30 20i-am-gek
Sad to see this fic go because I absolutely loved it! But now I'm incredibly excited to see what you're next project is! I love that they both proposed. I actually assumed there would be a ferris wheel proposal as soon as I read the word carnival, and I was not disappointed. This story has been a great source of comfort (along with Cupcake battles) throughout the past few months. Thank you for writing a fantastic story.
9/2/2020 c30 loveall2526
Beautiful!
9/2/2020 c30 Lauren0112
This was such a sweet ending to a beautiful story. Thank you for writing!
9/2/2020 c30 debrinab
I loved it. I hated to see it end.
9/2/2020 c30 CRUMM-E
Wow. I’ve been following this story since the beginning and what an absolute amazing ending :’)

Thank you so very much! I cannot wait to see what you cook up next!
9/2/2020 c29 9Brittana3
Santana is such a softy for Britt! this was so cute! and reading to find out if they win... way to uphold the tension! great chapter!
8/28/2020 c29 Mariu4
Yes! They won! I love that Santana thinks about his future including his girlfriend! I can't wait for Santana to propose to Brittany! Lopez-Pierce forever!
8/28/2020 c29 Guest
Ha! Well thank goodness you wrote them winning otherwise it would’ve been anti-climatic (esp after Brittany worked so hard and stressing herself out over choreo) even if it’s predictable. I thought Santana was going to propose if they won lol but Friday, here we go! Brittany would be a great coach but they’re made for bigger things than cheer coaches in Lima. Hmmm idk but either way, excited for the last chapter!
8/28/2020 c29 NayHeMoAppreciation
Curious to know how San is gonna propose
8/28/2020 c29 RememberDecember143
Ooh I wonder what they’ll choose to do. As always thank for continuing the story and keeping Naya’s spirit and legacy alive. Thank you also cause it helps me get through it. Great work and great chapter as always and thank you for updating :) 3
8/28/2020 c29 debrinab
I can’t wait for the proposal!
8/28/2020 c29 shyofthecool
Making sure they include each other yas! I love the dynamic between the 3 of them coaching. Sue just knowing Santana was gonna question it lol
8/28/2020 c29 Guest
Great story!
8/25/2020 c23 VonnieBoo
I loved the whole bar scene with Maddy and Alex, Brittany reprimanding someone is in sure the worst of them all because how can you disappoint that sweet face? Also loved the whole walk and subsequent talking asleep moment
438 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »