for Two Ghosts

8/22/2020 c28 Guest
Santana and Alex’s relationship is so cute, like siblings or mentor/student and they’re so alike lol. Brittany is so very understanding and patient, oh so sweet but can top Santana like no other hahaha. RING RING RING PROPOSAL SOOOON OMG
8/22/2020 c28 Lisa923
Great update. They’ve all come so far in this story, which I Enjoy reading. Thanks
8/22/2020 c28 imnotcoolyet
Another great chapter!
8/22/2020 c28 Lauren0112
This was such a good chapter! I can’t wait for the rest of the story. Thanks so much!
8/22/2020 c28 Emptyspiral27
This is by far one of my favorite stories :-)
8/22/2020 c28 debrinab
I’m still with you, can’t wait for the next update!
8/17/2020 c27 bbwrites
Just

To look forward to reading this story that I’ve loved for such a while that I had alerts for in case you came back– to especially have something that I’ve looked forward to since before Naya’s passing and that it continues on...it means so much. To have it continue and be new. Thank you for continuing to write it. It’s evidence that what she gave isn’t lost.

Thank you.
8/16/2020 c27 Guest
Thanks for your stories ! The death of Naya broke my heart and finding these stories that are from Santana make my heart a little happy and although I know that Naya is much more than Santana, but I appreciate having this, since at least Santana can live forever, for Please continue that many people will be here to read.
8/13/2020 c27 5i-am-gek
I love this fic so much, it took everything in me to get through them not even being friends, but I love where its going. I really like seeing them as coaches. I never thought Kurt or Rachel made any sense to coach the glee club, but these 3 coaching the Cheerios males total sense.
8/13/2020 c27 Roxy Lu
Yay loved that Brittany surprised santana for New Years. Looking forward to the next update!
8/13/2020 c22 VonnieBoo
I love Quinn here, the ultimate shipper of Brittana
8/12/2020 c21 VonnieBoo
Babies love that Britt's still the touchy-feely I'm-not-holding-myself-back-from-this one in this story. Santana, court the damn girl already lol
8/12/2020 c27 goobjones24
Both are great stories!
8/12/2020 c27 debrinab
Once again great chapter! Can’t wait for the next update
8/12/2020 c27 Lisa923
I almost thought Santana would pop the question on the dance floor lol. Thanks for the update.
412 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »