for Two Ghosts

8/5/2020 c20 Karolin
My Brittana feelings, gosh you're genius, you couldn't putted it any chessier other way, GOD I'm so in love right now with the development of the characters. Fuck, you even used some lines from the serie, OMG. THANK YOU SO MUCH, I was looking for something like that, really, thank you... my heart just melted.

You're a genius.
8/3/2020 c26 fromLimaHeightsAdjacent
Almost there
8/2/2020 c26 Guest
Hahahahahaha I love this chapter.
Your writings really did help me cope with grieving.
KEEP WRITING!
8/1/2020 c26 Guest
Santana had that much control hahaha but ahjdjsksksj they’re so sweet and adorable and they love each other so much.
8/1/2020 c26 burglover421
San is going to be lonely and it would not surprise me if there were not a lot of facetime calls. Thank you for the update
8/1/2020 c26 7Brittana3
wonderful!
8/1/2020 c26 RememberDecember143
Great chapter thank you for the update hope you’re doing okay as well. Thank for continuing to write and update I really appreciate it :) 3
8/1/2020 c26 imnotcoolyet
Great chapter!
7/31/2020 c26 Guest
Realmente gracias por tu escritura y tu maravilloso tiempo invertido en ello. Sé nota la pasión con lo que lo haces, admiro tu capacidad para crear historias tan maravillosas. Espero seguir leyéndote
7/31/2020 c26 Guest
Loved this update! Keep up the good work!
7/31/2020 c26 Lisa923
Thanks for the update. Enjoying them growing again as a couple, and thanks for sharing.
7/31/2020 c26 debrinab
Thanks, I really do love your writing, and it is really needed right now. I know it’s been three weeks, but it still sucks.
7/29/2020 c1 Guest
He vuelto a leer historias Brittana, me ayudan a pensar que en base a un personaje que hizo naya existan tantas historias que se han inspirado en ello. De alguna manera me hace sentirme y recordar lo que ella dejó con nosotros. Tus personajes en general son un fiel reflejo de ellas en la serie, gracias por acercarnos más... ️
7/29/2020 c25 Guest
I love it!
I hate that I have to wait for the upcoming chapters -_-
7/28/2020 c25 fate023
it breaks my heart to read about Brittany's struggles in MIT and how her parents treated her. Love Maribel and Quinn combo! Thank you for the update.
413 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »