for Protect

1/26/2019 c2 Shiranai Atsune
Awww, end already?
1/21/2019 c2 SailorMarvelWinx
Alright, I'm back. Now onto my request:
One day at school, Maybelle meets 3 cool kids named Perry Dillon, Gloria Baxter and Sully Kendrick who are interested in being her friends. Maybelle enjoys their company so much that she begins to neglect her friends and family. She also abandons Peter Parker to join the Cool Kids and even cancels all of her dates with her boyfriends, much to the boys' unhappiness. One day, while Maybelle is getting ready to go to Shakira's performance in the central park, she is confronted by the Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four and Guardians of the Galaxy about her behaviour and the way she pushes them away. They all tell her that she'd better think hard of this decision will lead her to. After leaving her alone, Maybelle sees the error of her ways and her friendship with the Cool Kids is what changed her into a different person. Maybelle and the Cool Kids arrive at Shakira's performance but the Enchantress, Ultron, Red Skull and Venom appear and attack. The heroes arrive but they all need Maybelle. So she takes off her black leather jacket that the Cool Kids gave to prove their friendship and throws onto the ground to fight the villains. After the villains are defeated, Maybelle reconciles with her friends, family and boyfriends after she apologizes about her behaviour and letting other people change who she is. Perry, Gloria and Sully all come up to her and apologize of changing her because they are all insecure of themselves and kept up this cool kid facade until Maybelle's heroism and bravery inspired them into be who they really are. Maybelle and the heroes accept the trio and welcome them to Avengers Tower whenever they want with Maybelle wearing the leather jacket. The story ends with Maybelle getting kissed by her boyfriends at Shakira's performance.
Perry Dillon
Appearance: Tall, slender, tan skin, brown eyes and short brown hair, wears a white shirt, red jacket, dark blue pants, red and white sneakers and sunglasses
Gloria Baxter
Appearance: Tall, slim, fair skin, green eyes, long platinum blonde hair reaching her waist, wears light blue jeans covering her knees, cream colored off the shoulder sleeve top, black flat shoes and golden bracelets
Sully Kendrick
Appearance: Tall, slender, fair skin, short red hair, blue eyes, red and white striped short sleeved shirt, light blue hooded jacket, indigo ripped jeans and black and white tennis shoes
And that's all I've got for you. Hope you can be able to make this request. Bye.
1/21/2019 c2 SailorMarvelWinx
Hi! Me again, I'm sorry to say this but I have to let you know that I have no idea how to PM you or what your email address is so I have to request you in this review. This one is for the Marvel Universe about my OC Maybelline "Maybelle" Barton. I have also changed her character.
Age: 16
Appearance: Tall, slim, fair skin, sapphire blue eyes, long wavy golden blonde hair with a braided strand on the right side of her head, wears magenta lipstick, pink sleeveless and strapless top baring her midriff, light pink denim skirt, red sandals with pink straps and cyan blue hearts, golden hoop earrings, golden heart locket and lavender round shoulder rose bag
Relatives: Clint Barton/Hawkeye (older brother), Laura Barton (sister-in-law), Cooper Barton (nephew), Lila Barton (niece) and Nathaniel Barton (nephew)
Friends/Allies: The Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four and Guardians of the Galaxy
Enemies: HYDRA, Red Skull, Thanos, the Black Order, Ultron, Amora the Enchantress, Hela, Ronan the Accuser, Dormammu, Erik Killmonger, Arnim Zola, Alexander Pierce, Helmut Zemo, Yellow Jacket and other villains (except those who reformed)
Lover(s): Loki, Bucky Barnes, Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver, Sam Wilson/Falcon, Thor and Rocket Raccoon
Likes: Her friends and family, her boyfriends, music, dancing, singing, fun, playing musical instruments (mostly the guitar), roses, daisies, tulips, carnations, orchids, petunias, fashion, cute things, animals, nature, equality (between gender, race, culture, species, religion, etc.), justice, joining fights and missions with her friends and family, peace, feminism, perfume, jewelry, shopping, make up, romance, chocolate (without nuts or fruits), ice cream (with whipped cream)
Dislikes: Her friends and family in danger, kidnapped, hurt or brainwashed, being alone, any villain kidnapping or enslaving her, not getting things her way or done, animal cruelty, pollution, extinction, sexism, racism, misandrists, misogynists, war, feeling left out, drug abusers, alcoholism, smoking, evil, injustice, vengeance, not joining her friends and family on a mission of fight with a villain, woman and child abusers, murderers, serial killers, thieves.
Facts: She is Peter Parker's best friend and classmate. She is also Shuri's BFF. She attracts a lot of male characters (her boyfriends and many male villains). She accepts having more than one boyfriend until the end of time. She is currently in a love heptagon.
And that's all you need to know about my OC. But my request will there soon.
1/18/2019 c2 2cherryblossom321
this is very interesting, thanks for writing it
1/18/2019 c2 CheshireCat272
Wow I liked this story plot I would love to see you expand on this sometime in the future. Love a new reader

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service