FanFiction.Net
for Just the Mother of His Children

4/22/2023 c5 MrsM
A charming story filled with faith, patience, and lots of love!
12/15/2022 c5 hk78833
great work, i enjoyed it a lot (i still hate Harry) ! thank you for sharing.
7/30/2022 c5 Guest
I love romance and throw in a few babies, or a dozen, and it’s a wonderful tale to be told. Thank you for your hard work and bravery to share.
6/16/2022 c5 dianaanne
that was awesome
10/25/2020 c5 2EmlynMara
Wonderful story. You did a lovely job of moving them from the cold impersonal marriage of convenience to a warm loving marriage over the years. That it took years for him to get over the trauma and his love-starved life is very believable. Nothing was instantaneous, simply a natural flowing as time went on. Thanks for sharing.
10/25/2020 c4 EmlynMara
Their children sound like a delightful handful. Unfortunately it doesn’t sound like all that much has changed in their actual relationship.
10/24/2020 c3 EmlynMara
Ah, the joy of two at a time... The signs of new parenthood - exhaustion and sleeplessness.
10/24/2020 c2 EmlynMara
I wonder if his marriage to Cho was all it was cracked up to be. He seems awfully scarred by his previous relationship. I wonder if his proposition was a test and Ginny sort of failed. Her untouched status seemed awfully important to him. At least things are better than I initially expected, than even Ginny expected.
10/24/2020 c1 EmlynMara
Wow! That was cold. She’s braver than I would be. Fascinating premise, however.
4/28/2020 c1 pi3141dg
This is the first review I have ever left, reading this story opened up my eyes to how good fanfictions can be. Thank you for gifting me with something to use to escape from the current state of the world. Hinny forever
2/29/2020 c5 8HarryPotterFangirl85
Enjoyed this story.
11/4/2019 c5 nomek1012
I enjoyed this little fic. Thank you for writing!
7/2/2019 c5 1EnchantedLynx
Really cute story! Surprised they had so many kids honestly lol but very cute nonetheless. I felt emotional at times. I just wish Harry’s feelings were explored more.
3/16/2019 c5 6meekerprincess9778
awesome story... looking forward to anything else you may write
3/7/2019 c5 Guest
Interesting concept and story! Thanks for writing this. HG stories are awesome! aaha.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »