FanFiction.Net
for Just the Mother of His Children

2/6/2019 c5 LATROOPER
Great story.
1/28/2019 c5 Guest
Glad we finally got a good explanation which was worth Ginny waiting for. Lord, all those children - terrifying! But it worked for the two of them, and whatever makes you happy. Hope to read more from you in the future.
1/27/2019 c5 scrappy8
great stories
1/28/2019 c5 mrimmoyee
So many kids!
1/28/2019 c5 delia cerrano
A delightful story. So glad you explained what I truly hoped was the background of Harry's marriage to Cho and how Harry felt about his marriage to Ginny and their life together. Their children sounded like such fun. First story? I'm impressed.
1/27/2019 c5 triggbc
Great ending. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward for your new stories.
1/27/2019 c4 Kstorie7
Excellent chapter!
I’m ready for the las! I’ve been checking every hour since you said it would be up Sat night. Do Harry and Ginny get their little girl? Do they fall in love? The suspense is killing me!
1/24/2019 c3 Hinny FTW
Well this is different, but not in a bad way. Harry is a bit more jaded, which makes sense since he already lost everything. But Ginny could've pushed him in first checking whether he had feelings for her, or a dating period.

But the babies will help them along the way I guess. Good to see Harry's at least not thinking of Ginny as a means only and also takes care of her needs.

I hope they'll develop more in the next chapters and Harry putting Cho to rest in his mind.
1/23/2019 c1 Guest
After reading the first chapter i can definitely say that harry is an ass and a douchebag.
1/25/2019 c1 Gellert99
Ew! Potter used his wealth to buy himself a breeding machine. It seems he's only going to touch her to produce his offspring. That's disgusting. They are both so OOC. You're sure you're a Hinny fan?
1/24/2019 c4 delia cerrano
This is a quietly interesting story. As I said at the first chapter I don't really like Ginny at all but you do a good job with her so I'm continuing. I thought we might have some hidden thing about Harry and Cho his first wife, who died. Or more about their relationship so wishful on hers' and quietly cool on his. They don't seem to share much but physicality all these years. Ginny now has almost has many children as her mother had. Don't think she wanted that many though she seems to care about them.
1/24/2019 c4 Vadimmom
Does Harry only have sex when he wants Ginny to get pregnant? You paint this as a warm family unit. I don’t buy it, especially with them having so many unplanned pregnancies. I think Ginny would be resentful and unhappy. Maybe at the beginning she would be hopeful that Harry would fall for her but when it didn’t happen, I would expect her to be unhappy. Kids are wonderful but they don’t make up for a husband who is using you, even with your consent. Also she must be more fertile than her mom if she gets pregnant every time they have sex.
1/23/2019 c1 TheRealTonks
Harry is a horrible person and a complete douchebag as a man. I take it he dictated Cho the same conditions before he married her.
1/22/2019 c3 triggbc
A very good chapter. Looking forward to see what will happen.
1/21/2019 c2 delia cerrano
Good chapter...pushes the story along nicely and easy to read. So she's pregnant, has changed the public areas of the house around, helps her family get wealthier and he still wants her in bed? To me that seems like he has feelings, maybe the start of love if not love itself and I still think there is something more involved in Cho's death and their marriage and life together. Does he have any contact with his former in laws? He never talks about her or their life, their friends, paintings/pix? It would only be natural/normal
to say something once in awhile as a reference or explanation if nothing else.
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »