for Passing By: I Love Harlem

1/8 c1 FreeLoveFreeSpirit
IMO this series is absolutely worth continuing. I fervently hope you will one day because this series is beautiful
12/1/2019 c1 sliverstar1313
Okayyyyy so I shouldn't read stories while drinking with friends. But I love this. This is so awesome !
10/4/2019 c1 10Peruna
Oh wow, seeing it from Hermoine's perspective just makes it that more sad. They're both bad shoes aren't they? Both with their faults sabotaging their own happiness. It would be so beautiful to see all the hurt unravel in a happy ending, but I really enjoyed the series so much. It's so human. To be unable to get over yourself or really just try and change for the better. Or even just confronting you own worst sides.
... I'm rambling. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading all them One Shots, though they aren't really one-shots but more of chapters in a continuing story. They were great. Thank you for making me feel things =D And thank you for writing and sharing!
6/22/2019 c1 Anon
I love when you write these. Wouldn’t it be hilarious if Hermione’s daughter had a knack for divination.
3/27/2019 c1 azulriver
Always such a pleasure to read your work. You capture the essence of life with a toddler so well. Especially with her parents' personalities.
2/18/2019 c1 1angel897
interesting to read
2/17/2019 c1 4nikkistew2
Gosh foreshadowing, divination?
1/26/2019 c1 nostalgiakills
I loved this whole series!
1/22/2019 c1 Claws
Okay this was good. Its ironic Jane wants to be a queen given the fact she's pretty much a princess being erik's daughter. Hermione does not know what erik is capable of. Oh if she only knew. That this man has destroyed entire freaking countries during his time in the military. Destabilized them. The man is one of the most deadliest warriors/soldiers to ever live. A master of war. And this is without his power up from the herb and him adorning his golden jaguar suit. And being of royal wakandan blood he has a natural affinity for African magic and other types of magic. From what I have researched the royal family has a natural affinity for magic and supernatural spiritual stuff. And have the closest connection to the Panther God bast. Jane being the daughter of Erik and hermione should have ALOT of magical and spiritual potential. Which I'm pleased you touched upon at the end. I just want a happy ending for Erik, Hermione, and Jane. I want them to be a family.
1/20/2019 c1 2LittleAngel2292
Great chapter I loved it so much omfg lol angry kitties
1/20/2019 c1 faytiaa
this is so great I LOVE IT

never thought hermione will end up with Dean in this story but you make it work, so kudos to you

loving that small part about angry kittens fighting, it makes me smile

thank you for sharing this story, you done such a wonderful job writing it as with your others story

I will love to see more from this series
1/20/2019 c1 meldz
Harry is right. Hermione is so afraid of a thing called forever, that he sabotages everything. This thing she does is actually irritating me in a more personal level.
This chapter is really funny but the irritation overtakes that aww feeling.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service