FanFiction.Net
for Troublesome Flowers

1/22/2019 c1 26mississippimudpiecraves
I quite enjoyed this one shot! Especially since it features my fave couple! The way you narrated it through Shikamaru's thoughts was lovely and on point. The way the Sand siblings toyed with him was quite amusing. I am glad they know him well enough to conduct an interrogation before anything else. Was Temari just acting hurt at first then or was she truly hurt? But it was a wonderful moment when she finally smiled and laughed. I like the clever way of how you used the cactus to produce different meanings to create that misunderstanding. Clueless shikamaru is adorable! Lol. Thanks for the story!
1/21/2019 c1 15naash
Yesssss... Finally a fic where shikamaru makes an honest mistake. Lol

A really lighthearted yet feel good fic.

I loved how you delved into shikamaru emotions and gave insights to how much temari made him whole

This was really creative. The part where her brothers and Baku had to be involved is brilliant

Naash
1/20/2019 c1 18outloux
It's a neat piece of worldbuilding to have different cultures react realistically. I always tend to think that shinobi are generally all the same no matter the village, but this fic helps to develop the nuances in culture more. It's a funny little misunderstanding. :)

- outloux
1/20/2019 c1 187YenGirl
Oh my! I was right on at least 2 counts - 1) you had nothing to worry about because this story was spot on with the Misunderstandings theme, and 2) it was thought provoking. At the very least, I learned about International Flower Day!

*laughs* Poor Shikamaru - I could understand your temptation of putting such a genius in an embarrassing spot and at a time when he wanted it to matter the most! *grins*

Ah, the poor dear.

Luckily for him, he's a well known figure so the 3 fearsome siblings decided to give him a chance to explain. Unluckily for him, Gaara just may decide to send Takamaru with the latest bit of gossip to his good friend, the Hokage! *winks*

Looking forward to any follow up you may have. And Temari is right, a rose would do the trick :)
1/20/2019 c1 Abstractty
aww so cute. thanks for sharing
1/20/2019 c1 Lady Rini
First Happy New Year! Second, This is so cute! Poor Shikamaru. He wasn't trying to start any trouble lol
36 « Prev Page 1 .. 3