for The Cocoon

5/17/2020 c27 PolarisTargaryen
That AMAZING! I found this story today. I read it all the way to this chapter. And I want more! Hahaha. I can not wait for the next chapters.
3/28/2020 c27 Guest
Do you really mean *pissing* contest? That seems a little... uncouth.

A couple of spelling mistakes: it's proprietary, not tory, and acerbic, not asserbic.
3/28/2020 c27 40Brievel
Go save them, Harry!
3/24/2020 c23 Brievel
Oh dear. Poor torn family.
3/23/2020 c22 Brievel
That's really, really heart-wrenching.
3/21/2020 c20 Brievel
Wow. The fight scene was gripping and compelling, the portrayal of the mother's love quite accurate. Nothing gives strength like one's baby in distress.
3/19/2020 c16 LittleCrybaby13
comfort and love is addicting harry. be careful. hahaha
3/18/2020 c17 Brievel
Cue insanely over-protective mum.
3/18/2020 c17 29Sakura Lisel
Lunas right. Why is Harry acting like a magpie? *lol* why isn't he arguing with his 'mom' and letting her treat him like the 9 year old he now looks like, instead of explaining thats hes SUPPOSED to be as old as Luna and Neville, until he got hit by whatever deaged him to a 9 year old. Hes a 23 year old man hopefully TEMPORARILY stuck in the body of a nine year old body and shouldn't have to put up with being treated like a 9 year old just because he NOW looks like one. *lol*
3/17/2020 c16 40Brievel
This is a new take on it...
3/16/2020 c15 Brievel
So when do we see Loptr?
3/14/2020 c14 Brievel
Not jotun that have them, then.

You don't have to thank me every time, you know. It's okay.
3/12/2020 c12 Brievel
But what about the baby?
3/10/2020 c11 Brievel
I can't wait for the rest! Is this his cocoon mate?
5/28/2019 c9 Allen Pitt
Thinking about Hermione, realizing she might need help-he's starting to think of others, good sign. He should check to see if she's ok, she's likely quite isolated-no family in the wizarding world and the folks in it are quite clannish.
22 Page 1 2 Next »