FanFiction.Net
for His Healing Touch

2/3/2020 c1 bbypeaches
She's keepper... owo I love this story more... i love how worried Naru, and realized how precious she is to him.
2/16/2019 c2 darkgenius2003
that was soo sweet I loved it
2/13/2019 c2 CaitHawke4Ever
What a great ending! I can picture in my mind what happened next,if you were to write it,it would have to be put in the Fanfiction “M” section.
2/13/2019 c2 1Glass Dragon's Rose
Nice work, very cute ending.
1/28/2019 c1 merve
Hey, I would love an epilogue, it was superb :)
1/25/2019 c1 Ghost hunt fan
Loved this story! You even kept Naru in character while being sweet!
1/25/2019 c1 Ghost-girl-257
Loved this one-shot! I especially loved the new character miss jade such a sweet old woman.
1/23/2019 c1 3Umiron
so sweeeeeeeeet
1/22/2019 c1 1Glass Dragon's Rose
This was very cute, please do post an epilogue!
1/22/2019 c1 Seiryuu
Both His healing touch and Her healing touche are such sweet stories ! Mai and Naru are so cute together :3 pleeeease write an epilogue !
1/22/2019 c1 1GoddessOfStars27
This was great. I really liked that ending. Why can't just not read More! We need to know what was in Mai's apartment! Please post the epilogue soon!
1/22/2019 c1 WomanOfTheRain13
I absolutely loved it! I hope we get to see an epilogue!
1/21/2019 c1 Ghost hunt.er loves japan 77
I really like story it’s well written,interesting, a great read and Naru stays in character. Great chapter! I really hope you get 10 reviews so we can read more.
1/21/2019 c1 CaitHawke4Ever
Awe! So sweet! I love stories were Naru actually acts like a real human being. When the knock came to Naru’s door I was expecting either Ayako,Madoka or both. Love how Mrs Jade took over for a bit. The best part was the ending.