for Find your heart

10/14/2020 c6 jneha2375
This was good better than the show. You should have continued.
5/27/2020 c1 1lindleya1
Reading this story for a second time. I especially love this first chapter, because there just aren't enough stories that show the friendship between Castle and Lanie, and that's a huge shame, because I think they have such a great dynamic
9/15/2019 c6 56JudyL068
Thank you for a wonderful alternative to that episode. And for writing such a lovely Castle story. I've been browsing through numerous stories and finally found your well-written, in character fic. I really enjoyed it.
3/24/2019 c6 Guest
We read this in one seating. It is very good. Wish you’d continue to write more. We read only Castle.
3/2/2019 c6 Deb838
Great for sharing.
3/1/2019 c6 Lyn
Excellent chapter.
2/27/2019 c6 blodi52
Beautiful story! Thanks!
2/27/2019 c6 TORONTOSUN
I like how Lanie wants to know about Rick and Kate.
2/27/2019 c6 3Copop
aaaah, YES! She came Baaaaaccckk! Boy am I glad :D

Love the talk with Lanie.

Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed reading it!
2/26/2019 c6 9theputz913
I really don’t blame Kate for not wanting to tell Lanie the truth...I’d want to keep this new thing with Castle to myself for a little while, let it sink in and totally just enjoy it. Maybe Kate can leave a few things out like going back and kissing him and agreeing to go back up there the next chance she gets. Looking forward to the next chapter to see how they deal with the separation and how quickly she finds time to go back to the Hamptons.
2/25/2019 c6 sasans
I'm very glad Kate turned around and came back. Now they are finally on the right track. Thank you for your story.
2/25/2019 c6 1DREAMWRITER 08
Enjoyed this very much thanks for sharing it
with us.
2/25/2019 c6 jkarr
It is nice that Rick and Kate had a good time.
2/25/2019 c6 17wendykw
This chapter makes me happy I never had friends as pushy as Lanie. That woman wants details.
2/25/2019 c6 Castle0928
I really hate the fact that in the world this type of pushy friends exist...
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »