for Wake Up, I'm Sorry

9/10/2019 c12 gingersnap181
Holy Swiss cheese! I started reading this so many times but couldn’t make it past the first couple chapters. Not because the writing was bad but I hate when Cosmo and Wanda are ripped apart. But a friend told me finish it and I did!

I must say- WOW! I definitely didn’t expect it to end this way. The intensity was just... Wow! This was amazing! Good work!
7/9/2019 c12 Lanyiabunny
Aww 3
5/7/2019 c12 2CRS0915
Yes! Love it! Great job!
5/2/2019 c12 25Dreamer1920
Awww, what a great ending.

I think my favorite parts were when Jorgen showed up & then Vicky. I LOVE how u made her actually care about him; it was very touching.

This was an awesome story from beginning to end. U have a lot of talent 4 someone ur age, I can’t wait 2 read more from u. :)
5/2/2019 c12 146CJS51703
YAY, HAPPY END! I too would also trip off-stage. Anyways, what an emotional ride of a story this has been. But Timmy is okay, Cosmo and Wanda are back together, Timmy’s parents are back, and do I sense Vicki actually caring about his well-being? Ah, whatever. Great job, and I can’t wait to see more! *hugs*
4/16/2019 c11 CierraMist
I *almost* cried! I’m so beyond happy!
4/15/2019 c11 25Dreamer1920
*Clap* wow, what a STUNNING chapter. I love how detailed you make everything. I can go really in-depth like that with details as well, but I'm always tired and braindead, so I don't always feel like it XD. But you do it soooo much better than I could ever do it anyway.

I loved how you described the thing with the lipstick. Again, very well thought out and detailed so delicately.

I've enjoyed this story so much. :)
4/15/2019 c11 146CJS51703
Yes! Cosmo and Wanda love each other! Timmy’s awake! Yes!
4/4/2019 c10 2Polgara17
Yay this gonna be awesome Timmy’s back
4/4/2019 c10 2CRS0915
This is fantastic! I love the tension in some of the chapters. Definitely a page turner for sure!
3/31/2019 c10 25Dreamer1920
WOW! What a chapter. I was on the edge of my seat when Timmy was about to wake up. & the thing with him not being able to breathe... yikes, I know EXACTLY how that feels.

Excellent chapter!
3/30/2019 c10 146CJS51703
Timmy’s awake! Yes! Thank God! And the fifth paper was gone! Double yes!
3/30/2019 c10 CierraMist
OMG! I was holding my breath and I am so elated!
3/28/2019 c9 19AndurilofTolkien