for Wake Up, I'm Sorry

3/28/2019 c2 AndurilofTolkien
nice
3/28/2019 c1 AndurilofTolkien
3/21/2019 c9 149CJS51703
Seriously, STOP THEM! And Timmy almost dying, I will not lie, this was one heck of a way for me to wake up this morning! I checked my phone and got an email the next chapter was up, so I read it, and I’m certainly awake now.
3/20/2019 c9 25Dreamer1920
“Sixty-nine, what’s it to ya?”

“Good thing we’re in a hospital.”

LMAOOO, that’s one of the funniest things I’ve heard in a long time XD

This was such a nail-biter of a chapter! Loved every bit of it. I absolutely adore this story. Super excited for the next chapter.
3/20/2019 c9 CierraMist
My heart is literally pounding and I have a knot in my stomach. I’m literally on the verge of tears. I hate cliff hangers, but I love them at the same time!
3/9/2019 c8 149CJS51703
We’re getting somewhere! Timmy’s gonna wake up... *Cosmo voice* ...or is he?
3/9/2019 c8 CierraMist
Sooooo close!
3/4/2019 c7 25Dreamer1920
Okay, first, is the Swift character apart of the real show? If so, okay. If not... did you name a character after me? If THAT’S the case... YOU ARE AMAZING.

This was a great chapter, I really liked the beginning scene & the cliffhanger. Really well done, two thumbs up.

Btw, (I know you’re gonna read this because reviews are the first thing you look for when you wake up, so, I’m in luck XD) but I just wanted to say I’m sorry about the new chapter I posted. Why? I ended it too soon XD Just wanted to apologize for that before you read it :P

Anywho, great chapter & I’m so excited for the next one :D
3/3/2019 c7 CierraMist
Come on Cosmo and Wanda. Neither one of you really want this! One of you has to say something! Timmy, please wake up soon!
42 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »