for Wake Up, I'm Sorry

3/3/2019 c7 149CJS51703
I reaaaaally want Timmy to wake up, dude... for himself and for his godfamily (is that a word? It is now) now. Can’t wait for the next chapter! Cosmo, dump ya girlfriend. You’ve got a wife and she wants you back.

And the nurse being named Chloe had to do with me, didn’t it?
3/3/2019 c6 CierraMist
Can’t wait for the update. I really hope they stay together! Cosmo and Wanda belong together
2/21/2019 c6 25Dreamer1920
EXCELLENT chapter! I love the bits of drama you add in.

Again, I absolutely love the way you write Timmy; it's just so spot-on! (well, you get the other characters perfect too) but you just do so great with Timmy in particular! I can hear every word you wrote in his voice! Can't wait for the next one :)
2/21/2019 c6 149CJS51703
I’m reading this over lunch at school, yet I’ve audibly said, “Oh... my... God.” with eyes. SO CLOSE! I’ll be waiting for the next chapter for things to work out... and since when was was there and deeper meaning to the Pythagorean Theorem? Must’ve not been paying attention during that part of class. •
2/17/2019 c5 CJS51703
Cosmo saying that he didn’t deserve Wanda, and her just crying after he left... and the fact that they were SO! CLOSE! Still waiting in my blanket, my dude.

Also, sixty-eight coffees? Good Lord, that’s a lot.
2/17/2019 c5 25Dreamer1920
Dang, that was deep. Very, very moving.

On a bit of a lighter note, I LOVED that you added Cupid in there; that was hilarious. Can't wait for the next one.
2/10/2019 c4 Dreamer1920
YAY! I was hoping he still loved her! Woohoo! Great chapter :3
2/10/2019 c4 149CJS51703
Yes, he still loves Wanda! And of course Mama Cosmo shows up... with Juandissimo... I expected nothing less.
2/10/2019 c2 25Dreamer1920
Oh no! D: Getting a divorce?! Man didn't see that one coming. Great chapter!
2/8/2019 c1 Dreamer1920
Wow! Poor little Timmy. Great first chapter :)
2/3/2019 c3 149CJS51703
Vicki, Tootie, Anti-Cosmo, Anti-Wanda, Foop, Jorgen, and a partridge in a pear tree. Long list right there. Here’s to hoping Timmy gets better—and hopefully before Cosmo and Wanda break up, which would break Poof’s cute little heart! (Yes, I’m going to try to be that one person who tries to review literally every chapter because your writing... it rocks.)
2/3/2019 c2 CJS51703
Alright. *claps hands, rubs hands together* For the sake of how you’ve gotten my attention with such a well-written and suspense-grabbing story, PLEASE update soon! *smiles and sits in a corner* I’ll be waiting here.
42 « Prev Page 1 .. 3