for The Magic In Those Eyes

5/18 c36 StarFire7786
No more updates?
5/14 c6 heathster
hi, love the story, hope you will resume writing. terry
5/1 c36 SoManyDaysToLive4
OMGGG I just binge read this story in a day and I'm so in love it's ridiculous! I love every single thing, the story idea, what you made of it, the way you write both Peter and Hiro so perfectly...
Probably should've done all my homework instead and studied for exams and stuff but oh well... Guilty pleasures and all thatI really don't want to pressure you or anything but I'd really love an update (maybe soon)? Pretty please with a cherry on top? *insert puppy eyes here please*
But seriously, with everything going on at the moment I can totally understand if you don't. Take your time <3
4/28 c36 4Lani Danae
This was unreasonably entertaining and I absolutely loved it. I will not be satisfied til they kiss so I hope you continue this.
4/16 c36 i-love-cats-and-fics
Hell Yea!~
2/28 c36 1SilentProwler
Will you be crossposting this on ao3? Just curious.
2/1 c36 dushkidee
Holy crud, I just binge read the entire work, please please please update soon I'm having so much fun reading this
12/16/2020 c36 imerldarosemathew
I really like the story and I hope that you continue it, I gonna follow it!
11/28/2020 c36 KoKo523
Heyyyy, I started reading this yesterday in the late morning and alternating between reading and doing my homework. I finished reading it today on my way to school (I'm currently in class, but we didn't start yet so I won't get in trouble lol, plus I'm sneaky ;p). I LOVE IT! Like, SO much.

It's been about 8 moths since you last updated so I hope you haven't abandoned this. I know how it feels not to have motivation or inspiration to write, I got up to maybe 95k words on my fic on Wattpad and I literally can't start up again, I told the readers that I was 'on hold' and that I wouldn't abandon it (I won't!), but I've only managed to write about 2000 words which is less than half of the length of a regular chapter.

I was definitely on the edge of my seat the whole time. I mean, I was looking for a Peter/Harry story for a long time (I had literally gone through most of the ones on AO3) and this one did not disappoint, although I didn't know what to expect.

I might (finally) make an account on here so I can follow/favourite or whatever, and hopefully I'll see you've updated soon! Toodles, I've got PSHE now and it's the most unnecessary and boring lesson ever :) byeeee 3
11/29/2020 c36 TinkPotter
God this story is incredible, at first I was skeptical but I've genuinely fallen in love with this story and can't wait for the next update. Although I almost wish I hadn't found this story because I know there won't be anything even remotely like it to fill the void once it's over. But alas, what can you do. Love the story!
10/28/2020 c36 DJP888
I love this story. I hope your muse is back soon. Missing this already.
10/28/2020 c29 DJP888
I loved this chapter. I love Hiro’s perspective of the events. He is so freaking adorable. I am a lover of Black and Tuxi cats. Love their personalities. I am truly loving this story. Well Done️
9/9/2020 c36 Marbleise
Please update I've been checking up on this story every day since you've written it and can honestly say it's one of my top 3 favourites.
7/10/2020 c36 Bellame77
I love it !
Harry est trop mignon.
Bon courage continue ce travaille !
6/3/2020 c36 Foxythefirst
Please update, I love this story!
295 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »