for The Boy in the Backyard

4/5 c1 EBCullen99
did you repost this story yet
6/11/2021 c1 1PennyLynn
I can’t I can’t find you on Facebook but this story sounds really interesting. Did you publish it elsewhere?
5/20/2021 c1 1DMBSJB18
Boo! Of course I’m about 20 days too late! Dang!
5/8/2021 c1 Wine and Cheesy
Good for you!

For whatever reason, I cannot find your Facebook group. Is there a link? I would love to get a PDF of this wonderful story.
5/2/2021 c1 Shame on you
Shame on you. Shame on your for giving a story and then taking it away. Shame on your for thinking that was OK. You are a disgrace to the writing community. I will not buy the book, nor any other book you release. And I hope no one else does either. For shame.
4/29/2021 c28 sassygirl156
I really enjoyed this story. The plot was original, the writing excellent. Thanks for sharing your talent and imagination!
4/26/2021 c29 agatona
This has been another great story to read, again. It is just well written and kudos to you for doing so. I will be looking forward to more of your stories.
And as you're pulling it off the shelf, I hope to find a PDF of it in one of our Twific sites.
Thank you so much.
4/24/2021 c28 cullengirl08
I finally got my chance to finish up with the story! It was great seeing Bella tell Alice off and threaten her!
4/20/2021 c29 twiclare
I just wanted to say how much I’ve enjoyed reading this again. Best of luck with whatever your plans are for the story!
4/17/2021 c28 pipelynn
I am not sure how I ever missed the end to this! Just found it with your recent update and loved it!
4/17/2021 c29 s.e.saladrigas
This story was amazing thank you for sharing. Sorry that you have to pull it.
4/16/2021 c29 2That'sMzPeachesTYVM
Can I ask why you’ve decided to pull?
(Just curious...and prolly a touch nosy.;)
This was one I really loved.
*huggles*
4/16/2021 c29 1Aiobhneas
This story was amazing! Thank you for sharing it!
3/15/2021 c28 ChristyWIX
Liked the slight time jump. Bailey seemed adorable. She certainly has the men in her life wrapped around her finger. As she should. Very happy about Kate's years ahead in prison. Mildly okay with the tenuous relationship between Peter and Garrett. If Garrett truly sticks to his life off drugs. Unhappy about Alice being free and crazy. She deserved so much worse than what she got. Only two years is the slap on the wrist I thought she’d get. I like that the Garrett and Edward both gave up their trusts for the children. Though I cannot imagine Garrett had any left in his if Edward was already helping him financially at the beginning of the story. Alice having hers ripped from her was good but again, she couldn’t have much left either. Thought they said she’d spent hers on the businesses her and Jasper ran. That leaves most of the money coming from Edward’s trust. Still like that it is going to the kids. Love that Jasper met, married and already has a baby with Maria. Good. Love that he got to keep the Cullens in the divorce. Bella getting to tell off Alice was good but, would’ve been even stronger coming from Edward. Letting him have his say would’ve been priceless. Never did tell us what Alice's issue with Edward was all this time. What her recovery was for. I’m so elated that Peter is flourishing. That was the very best news of all. He and Charlotte are still really tight. Even calling each other brother and sister. Love it. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~ChristyWIX
3/15/2021 c27 ChristyWIX
What happened with Alice? With Kate? With all the charges over what Kate did to Peter, along with her attempted kidnapping and attempted murder of Edward. Plus, what she did to Renèe. We can guess she’s in prison for a very long time, if not for life. If Alice got away with a slap on the wrist, that is awful. I’m glad Edward and Bella are so solid and happy. The timing of being pregnant could’ve been a while later, so that Peter could settle more. Sometimes, there is no choice on timing though. I have inanimate object loyalty and it kind of broke my heart that Peter left the lion behind. I get it though, as it symbolized him leaving the past behind. I liked that he felt the new little girl coming in could like, or need, the lion.
1,830 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »