for Your Princess Owes Me a Thousand Coins

5/17 c4 6ColdSpike2475
This needs to continue... NOW!
5/17 c2 ColdSpike2475
Oh my... very nicely detailed story, by the way. It flows brilliantly and I love the interactions between the boys.
5/17 c1 ColdSpike2475
Okay, this is gonna be interesting.
7/11/2019 c4 4starwolf626
Wow, what an interesting story. I'm eager to see what happens next. Keep it going.
5/15/2019 c4 inxctiveee
nevermind, just read your profile. take all the time you need!
5/15/2019 c1 inxctiveee
just out of interest, are you planning on continuing this story? it’s great so far, i’d love to see what happens next.
4/6/2019 c1 1thunderbird shadow
A
3/15/2019 c4 7TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3
A tempting offer...how are they going get money?
3/14/2019 c4 24crankyman7
Excellent chapter.

And yes, I saw through it instantly.
3/14/2019 c4 52KagamiPINKAgreste
Oh Rancis, well can't say your Nelly isn't sweetly deceiving and clever. (Sweet Smile) Yes it was obvious what she wanted. It would be honestly her chance just One Gold Coin. Yet Rancis Sweetie... your first thought of Muttonfudge as Sugar Rush Princess... I'm sorry but would have happily smacked you. What did King Crazy mess with your code box THAT BADLY! You lost more of mind?!

Gloyd wouldn't have his own hat even if that wrong hypothesis was correct. He hides/holds his gadgets in it. Humble and nice aren't words Taffyta knows... or at least their suppressed deeply. Honestly Vanellope getting literally in Rancis's face tapping his little button nose. Her brown hazel eyes staring into his sky baby blue ones neither were "disgusted" HE DIDN'T TRY TO SHOVE HER AWAY! Oh the hidden suppressed sparks of love/companionship! KING CRAZY YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!
3/14/2019 c4 inxctiveee
amazing as usual, definitely worth the wait! things are getting interesting now, keep up the good work!
2/27/2019 c3 24crankyman7
Excellent job giving everyone here distinct personalities. I'm very much looking forward to more.
2/26/2019 c2 crankyman7
I'm enjoying how fierce old R.B. got here. Even going for some muscle. Consider me quite interested in where this is going.
2/26/2019 c1 crankyman7
Hmmm...Quite intriguing.
2/12/2019 c3 inxctiveee
hey again, just letting you know that there are lots of people like me that are waiting for the next chapter. not to rush you, take all the time you need! it’s a really good story so far! just in case you’re feeling unmotivated or anything. can’t wait for the next part
28 Page 1 2 Next »