for Magical Railgun

5/29 c1 2stokesy.pete01
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MORE, I NEED MORE!
2/14 c1 3The Prime Cronos
Hi there,
First of all I Love the Idea and Setup of the Story.
I have some questions about the Lore and maybe you can add a Scene to the First chapter to Show more more.
So Espers, how they called gifted in Railgun and Index, need to bei able to calculate what they want to do. That's why they need a highly sientific education. Maybe instead of Just accidantely inveting the Railgun. What I suggest is a development where Iris ist emotionally charged and when Vernon Hits Here He gets shocked everytime. So Iris learns about electro-magnetism and gets the Idea of the Railgun from some Military documantary.
Also you could introduce there school AS Royal Academy City, where only gifted childern live and it's all supervised by Military and Reaserch Teams. Also the new policeforce can Just be confined to Royal Academy City so the childern have the responsibility to police themselves.
This way you would have introduced mich more Lore from the Railgun Animes while using Hart Potter characters, maybe let Iris even have a Accelerator AS a friend, and AS Magic ist something He doesnt know He cant Control the vectors so He goes to Hogwarts to learn Magic.
Maybe even make Accelerator the Long lost abused Brother to Iris?
These are Just Plot ideas to connect to the Harry Potter storys.
I simply try to Show you ways and give you ideas so your Story does Not end Up having a Marry Sue godlike Charakter running through the HP storyline.
Have fun writing I Hope I could Help you.
7/2/2020 c1 Guest
Nxt chapter pleaze.
5/27/2020 c1 freeforall546
YES, this looks awesome!
5/23/2019 c1 Angilioth
are you ever going to get back to writing these stories?
2/18/2019 c1 thunder18
Please I need more!
1/23/2019 c1 SweetRude
Interesting.
1/23/2019 c1 nextss6
This a type of story I've been waiting for after some one made one with the accelerator power called a certain accelerator or something aling those lines this is story is beginning to sound like a crossover with certain scientific railgun
1/23/2019 c1 sycyla
This is a great start to a story. I'm looking forward to reading more!
1/23/2019 c1 3Reishin Amara
Im already enjoying this alot. cant wait to see what she does next...

I wonder who gets to have the Imagine Breaker

Also curious what hermoines ability is.
1/23/2019 c1 ThunderClaw03
Dumbledore needs his head examined. Can't wait to see what happens next update soon