for 479:The Donna Adventures of the Dark Crystal

2/5 c1 13TheEnderRebel
This feels like a part of A MASSIVE OVER-ARCING STORY and im missing out.
7/31/2019 c8 45FairySinGirl
Oh geez, of course Rocket had to bring up the clothes thing again.
Aww, cute~! Their new little twins are adorable, and I like how Jen and Kira named them after Cassian and Jyn.
7/31/2019 c7 FairySinGirl
And now the Crystal is whole again. I like how Kira was given new wings after she lost her wings during the fight.
7/31/2019 c6 FairySinGirl
Oh yeah, I like that part when Kira uses her wings to fly herself and Jen over the cliff and then Jen wonders why he doesn't have wings until Kira explains it to him.
7/31/2019 c5 FairySinGirl
Lol! The podlings are cute too, I feel bad for them when the Garthim come and kidnap them to take them to the castle though.
7/31/2019 c4 FairySinGirl
Lol! Aww, Fizzgig is actually cute~! He's not much different from a little puppy dog, aside from being much feistier than a puppy dog anyway.
7/31/2019 c3 FairySinGirl
Btw, who are Wander, Bodhi, Sylvia, Jantrice, and Captain Justice? Are they all from Rogue One too? Just out of curiosity.
Lol! I kind of agree with Bodhi, Aughra does seem a bit crazy.
7/31/2019 c2 FairySinGirl
Lol! Rocket commenting on the part with the raccoon-like aliens stealing their clothes was funny. But I agree, they were lucky they were wearing swimsuits when it happened.
7/31/2019 c1 FairySinGirl
This is interesting, plus I love The Dark Crystal! Wow, and that's a lot of kids that Jen and Kira have there... O.O
5/13/2019 c8 10Miraculous Fanfic Lover
This is awesome
4/23/2019 c5 4Lex2213
This is my favorite chapter!
4/23/2019 c1 Lex2213
love this!
2/19/2019 c1 506Jonathan Cartoons Inc
This one is like, a bit dark for The Dark Crystal.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service