for Red Dead: Morgan's Return

1/15/2020 c3 Guest
Charles is going to be shocked when he sees Arthur or hears from it at the bar.
1/5/2020 c2 10Littlfluffydino13
I'm a Mary Linton fan. Always have and always will be!
1/4/2020 c1 Littlfluffydino13
This is how the game SHOULD have ended!
12/20/2019 c1 anthonymosca27
I like the story I would like to see more of it thank you beautifully made Red Dead Redemption 2 say what you want it has its flaws but it's much better game than people give it credit for it's absolutely beautiful happy holidays everyone and thank you again for great story
12/2/2019 c3 E
I love this so much, i can’t wait for the next chapter!
11/18/2019 c3 Sai Htong Boon Kham
I really liked it! It was so amazing seeing Arthur having a second chance.

Anyway, Don’t let me keep you.
I’ll catch you later then.
11/10/2019 c3 1cookiecat4444
Really nice, idk where it’s going but i see potential. Keep it up
10/17/2019 c2 16MarinersRevenge
I love Charlotte. She was so sweet and their interactions in the mission was so heart warming. There was definitely chemistry there but by that time Arthur was on borrowed time. I think she embodied some of the things Arthur appreciated in the other women in his life. The toughness of Sadie and Belle, the softness of Mary-Beth and the drive of Mary Linton.

Black Belle is the gun totin' badass grandma we never deserved but the one we need. I think Arthur viewed her the way he views all the strong women in his life as fierce, loyal and frightening.

Mary Linton drove Arthur crazy but he still loved her but I think ultimately it would have been harder for him to stay with her. Mary Linton was a city gal through and through and Arthur preferred to live in the quietness of the wilderness and farm lands. It was all he knew really and I think it is implied that he did try. He tried to be what she and her family wanted him to be but he didn't feel like himself. In all the interactions, Mary seemed to appreciate Arthur's roughness but at the same time was repulsed by them. She told him he was better than this and he is better than being a bandit but not in the way she wants him to be. An accountant, a business man, ultimately the man she ended up marrying.

Mary-Beth I felt was like a young girl with a crush. Arthur is at least 35 or so and Mary-Beth is in her early 20s. I think it was clear that Arthur thinks of her as a little sister. She was certainly naïve in some actions and thoughts. I think in a way she was playing at being a bandit but it was not a life she envisioned for herself. She ends up as a writer which I don't think would have been possible if she stuck around the gang.

Oh gosh. Sadie, like Arthur's journal stated is trouble. She would get him into a lot of trouble and while he would like the rush she would give him it was clear that Arthur wanted to settle and not have to run from town to town when plans fall through. Hence his whole "when are we going to go out west and buy land" question he asked Mr. "I got a plan for another big score" Van Der Linde. Sadie carried a lot of anger (understandable, I would too) and she relished in the violence that she could now inflict as a part of the gang.

Sorry this is long!
10/6/2019 c3 Havestar
Any plans to update this?
10/4/2019 c3 Blood Ranger
please update soon, love chapter also Arthurxcharlotte
10/1/2019 c3 8Undead Fangirlsama
Right in the feels. I admit I care. I want to see where this goes. I love the idea behind this. Thank you so much!
9/30/2019 c3 Blood Ranger
please update soon
9/19/2019 c3 Jim Milton
This is abandoned. That makes me sad cause this is good.
9/12/2019 c3 1WackyNerd
I did not expect to like this story as much as I have. I hope you update soon and Auther reunites with all the gang members!
9/1/2019 c3 TenorSax93
I didn't expect to enjoy this as much as I have. I can't wait for the next one! :D
112 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »