for Red Dead: Morgan's Return

8/27/2019 c3 3SnowStorm22
Well I honestly cannot wait for more. Micah obviously has to die, but Arthur would have to get there before John. Bill, yeah bill can get fucked for all I care. He was the whole reason Sean died.
8/24/2019 c3 MickyDontCare
This is is alot of fun to read. Looking forward to seeing more!
8/20/2019 c3 Ronin Kenshin
this is a neat idea hope ya continue great work
8/20/2019 c3 69keithallen
I happened to stumble across this and I have to say- good work! Seeing Arthur up and alive is good. Still think he's gotta run across Sadie and John& Charles eventually. OH yeah, he's got to put a bullet in Micha's brain pan.
8/6/2019 c3 aceofspades1122
this is different and i love it! hope you update soon because this is a very very interesting concept
8/5/2019 c3 SpecterXCove
Must have more. Gimme more.

Great story so far.
8/1/2019 c3 2Wishfulwriter89
What an awesome start! I wanted a story of Arthur surviving, and this is turning out to be pretty great. I can't wait to see what happens, and if he has interactions with old members of the gang. Keep going! It's awesome.
7/23/2019 c3 ndnjtj
Love this concept. I have hungered & thirsted for a surviving Arthur Morgan story. Thank you.
7/23/2019 c3 misterdemented101
I found this story and have been hooked on it and just read chapter 3 which is amazing btw, Idk if there is a plan for romance but if there is, I would choose either Sadie because both of then by the end of the game are like best friends and I feel like it could've progressed more if Arthur hadn't contracted TB. Or Charlotte because she is someone who like Arthur though it wasn't really too developed.

I'll still love the story no matter how it goes but I lean more towards Sadie. love the work, keep it up.
7/13/2019 c3 2ModernZombieGuy Productions
Thanks for updating I’m really excited
7/11/2019 c3 Guest
Please update soon!
7/11/2019 c3 1Stonerguy420
Loved this. I really hope Arthur goes and sees John and them after finding out John killed micah.
7/11/2019 c3 10Archangel507
Very good! I love the dynamics between Arthur and company. Though, I can't wait for Arthur to meet John and them. Y'know, if this is before John built his ranch, it'd be a neat idea for Arthur to find Charles in Saint Denis, since it's close to Charlotte's place, then John and Uncle showing up. What a surprise that would be for 'em!

But that's just an idea, make of it what you will. Keep up the good work! :)
7/11/2019 c3 2ArthurShade
Excellent chapter
7/11/2019 c3 Meyssa
Ooh so glad to see you update ! Nice chapter as always !
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »