for Red Dead: Morgan's Return

7/11/2019 c3 9JimmyHall24
Love it
7/11/2019 c3 quicksilver123
Omg love it, can’t wait for more chapters, please update soon, thanks x
6/21/2019 c2 GirugameshPanda
I’m a Charlotte fan.
6/4/2019 c1 2masterjohn2
sadie guy
6/3/2019 c2 quicksilver123
omg love it, please update soon, thanks x
5/31/2019 c2 19Tempest's Rain
I like the premise and the writing and look forward to future updates.

I liked the romance with Mary Linton but I also liked how it was a doomed love, because the only way for Arthur to pursure it would be to leave evryone else behind, which he couldn't do. I LOVED his relationship with Sadie, but I think I prefer it as a really strong friendship, rather than a romance.
5/28/2019 c2 Blackmoon915
If you decide to continue the story than I’m looking forward to the John an Arthur conversation
5/26/2019 c2 Guest
i really enjoyed this its fun to read
5/28/2019 c2 4The God Of War Kratos
Sadie fan but i don't think she would have ever got married again after her first husband so like a f-buddy type of deal
5/26/2019 c2 anthonymosca27
I don't think Mary Linton deserves a second chance if you read Arthur Morgan's diary is an interesting aspect of the story Arthur Morgan had interest in Abigail but because he was in a relationship with Mary and he knew Mary's did not approve of his lifestyle or her father did not which I don't believe I believe Mary used as justification to find someone with more money to move in and marry when he died she came back into his life asking him to do favors for her she doesn't deserve a second chance but you did an extraordinary job with a story caption the game I look forward to Eden more I now have another favorite fanfiction writer on you I wish you the best on your future fanfiction endeavors I look forward to see that but remember Mary Linton do to him if you need help of references play the game and look into the Arthur Morgan's diary and you'll see reference to which I refer to thank you for this beautiful piece of fanfiction
5/19/2019 c2 anyroad
Heyo! Ik this is like 4 months after u updated, but I just found this fanfiction and i really love it! Very interesting indeed! I was wondering if you are still eager to update. If you can update thrn I have no problem !
5/18/2019 c2 Carolina
Personally, I believe him and Sadie would've been a nice match
5/16/2019 c1 ThatOneWanderer101
Hope you update soon.
5/9/2019 c2 ThatOneWanderer101
Hope you update soon.
4/19/2019 c2 2ArthurShade
Nice looking forward to the next chapter
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »