for Red Dead: Morgan's Return

2/16/2019 c2 decetutt
Update the story!
2/15/2019 c1 Fitter166
Can't wait for the next chapter keep it up!
2/12/2019 c2 3Houseoftards
Ok, This fic peeks my interest and I hope you continue, this has great potential to be action packed and the whole world at that point shift on its head.
2/10/2019 c2 Guest
Great chapter I can't wait for more, honestly I was more of a fan of Arthur and Sadie myself
2/6/2019 c2 1Stonerguy420
Really want him to go get his hat back from John and sup rise the hell out of him and his family.
2/5/2019 c2 Jim
Sadie or Charlotte. I can kind of see Mary Beth and Arthur but she's alot younger I think
2/5/2019 c2 TianYi
Sadieeee
2/5/2019 c2 DomEvangelista
Sadie
2/3/2019 c2 7SincerelyyYourss
Aww cute chapter, cant wait for the next
2/2/2019 c2 13Devilboy101
While I don't mind the Mary Linton pairing, I always thought Arther would have gotten along better with either Sadie, Charlotte, or Black Belle. Since they would understand his living style. (Sadie; since she lived with them, Black Belle; Since she herself lived the life, and now that I think about it, would have given Dutch a run for his money. Charlotte; at first would have struggled, but would learn rather quickly)

Though if I were to choose who I would go with either Charlotte or Black Belle, since Sadie just recently lost her husband only a couple of months ago, and in my opinion both Arther and her acted similar like siblings.
2/1/2019 c2 1undeadeagle3132
Sadie and Arthur for sure
1/31/2019 c2 DOggo
Continue it! it is very good!
1/31/2019 c2 Smooth annie
Plz do arthur x sadie.
1/31/2019 c2 1Legendarywarlock
Arthur and Sadie
1/31/2019 c2 27Saberius Prime
Sadie to be honest, but I wouldn't mind seeing some Charlotte and Arthur romance. Mary Linton...maybe.
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »