for Purpose

11/29/2020 c1 SP1N3L
Wow this is a really interesting view on Reuben
11/25/2020 c1 3gregorian12
fascinating how the stitch prototype view themselves

The first one Cyber (Experiment 00) worked TOO well, he's the sort that says 'I KILL THEREFORE I AM!' And says it with sadistic glee, perfectly happy in his slot in life. Jumba was so fearful he refuse to restart the project till he had 599 completed experiments to retry.

Woops (the second attempt) lacked coordination but a good person nonetheless.

Reuben (625) is the sort that hate using his power, prefer the calm peaceful but does cares for those he deems as comrades.

and the rest is history.
5/1/2020 c1 Unknown
I wanna know how he got his love of sandwitches tho XD.
4/23/2020 c1 16Zyar
I totally loved it.

We’ve always thought Reuben’s laziness and love for making sandwiches is his weakness, but I think it’s much more interesting to think of it as a choice.

Reuben would definitely be that sweet experiment smart enough to reject his own programming and deny to see destruction as a purpose on his

It was a cute one-shot, beautifully written. Thanks for sharing.
2/3/2020 c1 25Because I Can and Will
I love this story! I have always thought Reuben was the smartest of all Jumba's experiments!
6/30/2019 c1 PerpetuallyTired
Ooooh! Unexpected and amazingly done! Of course Jumba would know...
4/17/2019 c1 42Benny The Crazed Cartoonist
Not going to lie, that's a side of Reuben I've never considered, and I love it immediately.

Excellent concept and execution, I would definitely read chapters upon chapters of this but I also really enjoy how you kept it short, sweet, and left some details up to the imagination.

Suberbly done, and this little detail really fleshes out his character, giving me a new perspective on a character I thought I knew well. It's something I'll keep in mind if/when I write for Reuben again. Thank you so much for writing this.

Benny the Crazed Cartoonist
1/31/2019 c1 Guest
This was actually really nice and I enjoyed it. I kinda hope you take this concept and take further in someway and show what would happen. I would be very excited to see what you could do.