for Purpose

5/1 c1 Unknown
I wanna know how he got his love of sandwitches tho XD.
4/23 c1 16Zyar
I totally loved it.

We’ve always thought Reuben’s laziness and love for making sandwiches is his weakness, but I think it’s much more interesting to think of it as a choice.

Reuben would definitely be that sweet experiment smart enough to reject his own programming and deny to see destruction as a purpose on his

It was a cute one-shot, beautifully written. Thanks for sharing.
2/3 c1 25Because I Can and Will
I love this story! I have always thought Reuben was the smartest of all Jumba's experiments!
6/30/2019 c1 PerpetuallyTired
Ooooh! Unexpected and amazingly done! Of course Jumba would know...
4/17/2019 c1 41Benny The Crazed Cartoonist
Not going to lie, that's a side of Reuben I've never considered, and I love it immediately.

Excellent concept and execution, I would definitely read chapters upon chapters of this but I also really enjoy how you kept it short, sweet, and left some details up to the imagination.

Suberbly done, and this little detail really fleshes out his character, giving me a new perspective on a character I thought I knew well. It's something I'll keep in mind if/when I write for Reuben again. Thank you so much for writing this.

Benny the Crazed Cartoonist
1/31/2019 c1 Guest
This was actually really nice and I enjoyed it. I kinda hope you take this concept and take further in someway and show what would happen. I would be very excited to see what you could do.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service