for Friendly Foreign Dimensional Exchange Student Spiderman!

2/25/2019 c5 Guest
Sorry wrong fic
2/25/2019 c6 Guest
Naruto x ochako
2/27/2019 c6 Luckenzio
Nice story. Definitely on board with a Momo ship and hoping Peter becomes friends with Bakugo and Todoroki too instead of just Midoriya.
2/26/2019 c6 vequest
in just wondering why the teachers don't know about peter situation since that would be necessary to teach him how things work in this world compared to his old one.
2/26/2019 c6 4Curse of Whimsy
Good to see you've preserved the fact that while their teacher is harsh and suspicious, he's also a fundamentally good person and a massive shit-disturber.

Bakugo is as insufferable as always, I know he has his good points but they get buried pretty deep most of the time.

Tests were fun to read, so good chapter all around
2/26/2019 c6 lollipopmixclo9
YUP I CANTTTT WAITTTT XD
Love your writing<3
2/25/2019 c6 Aroe007
great chapter! excited for the next one
2/25/2019 c6 17duskrider
Nicely done!
2/25/2019 c6 8The Keeper of Worlds
Hhhmmm, my things are looking interesting now for sure. Though, I can see Yuu seeing Peter being threatened and going instinctive maternal rage and saying just enough to have all scared to death of her wrath.
2/25/2019 c6 1Karystma
FUCKING HELL DUDE THIS WAS GREAT! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
2/25/2019 c6 1racdragon339
Great chapter, can't wait to see more
2/25/2019 c6 Mingyu
SUUUUUUPER grateful!

Well, I think we know who Peter ousted from class 1-A. Too bad for Mineta...unless he just got pushed into 1-B. In which case, poor Pony.

I like how Peter is interacting with everyone so far! Pretty sure everyone realizes by now that his weakness is cute girls. I'm looking forward to how you handle the hero vs villain exercise. Thanks for the chapter!
2/25/2019 c6 NohD15
Amazing! I really love your story! I can’t wait for the next chapter
2/25/2019 c6 IHateGenericCereal
As good as always. I really like Aizawa being suspicious of All Might and Peter, instead of getting weird about Deku and All Might, it's a fun twist. Looking forward to the next one.
2/25/2019 c6 1Logicneverworks
Amazing as always! Keep it up!
3,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 233 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 .. Last Next »