for I choose you

5/10 c5 71lateVMlover
Your writing is excellent, and I loved this.
2/10 c5 19CommonFlower
IT'S YOU
5/26/2019 c5 Flower70
Thanks for this amazing story! And yes yes please write an epilogue :)
5/23/2019 c5 BonJeanne
Perfect ending!
5/24/2019 c5 inactiveaccount85
So...
First of all...
Um...have I ever informed you of my sever allergy to fluff? I mean... It's serious. Like...vomiting all over the place serious.
But then...there's this ending that you've given to me. And I find that, in spite of my allergic reaction, I could not have wanted a different one. This ending was just too perfect. Not only do they end up together. But it's just so perfectly them. On one hand, it's awkward and tense. Yet on the other hand, as you've described them, it's all so completely natural. I love the way you describe their communication. How it's almost all non-verbal. A language all their own that only the two of them are completely fluent it.
And my GOSH, I loved Emily in this! She's just TOO precious for words! Thank you for pulling her into this. I mean, it would have been perfect between just Cal and Gill. But bringing Emily into the mix just makes it above and beyond. She truly is her father's daughter. And I simply adore that about her.
So, in closing, thank you SO much. Not only for this update. But for this story. And for the incredibly kind and unexpected shoutout. That was truly sweet of you and wholly appreciated on my part. But I hope that you know and believe that every review that you've gotten from me, you've earned with your amazing gift and talent. And I look forward to more of your work in the future, my friend.
Until next time!
4/22/2019 c4 Flower70
Thanks for this chapter, I can't wait to find out Gillian's decision! Please update soon :)
4/19/2019 c4 inactiveaccount85
Oh my GOSH! This chapter.
It's SO raw.
It's so FRUSTRATING!
And just...wow. I feel like a huge hole was punched right through my chest. And there's this painful, gaping void. All of the feelings and the emotions are just so... So very well written and conveyed, my friend.
I love the fact that Emily decided to get herself involved. She truly is Cal's daughter. That whole interaction between her and Gillian was so sweet. And then, the conversation Gillian stumbled upon. Just...gosh.
But then this ending. I just HATE this ending. I can't believe you left it like this! That's just the worst thing. Ever.
But I love this chapter too much! Thank you, my friend! And I genuinely look forward to more of this! Because... It just CAN'T end like this. It. Can't.
4/16/2019 c4 Guest
Oh Cal! I can’t wait until he tells her the truth
4/17/2019 c4 and-angels
I'm very intrigued and in need of the next chapter, my Callian heart was hopeful for a moment in that parking conversation, thank you for your time and effort in delivering a compelling story (English isn't my mother language hope you get the idea of what I'm trying to say).
4/16/2019 c4 Lucile1511
I love this story.. Continue
2/27/2019 c3 Guest
Thanks for the update! Love this story, hope you write some more of it.
2/28/2019 c3 inactiveaccount85
Well, now.
At this point, I would offer up an apology for my lateness. But then...that would seem disingenuous.
So without further ado, here is your review!

Wow. An entire week without having spoken to each other. That... That actually hurts.
But there's a lot that I like about their making nice! How Cal just took the files from Loker and told him to go away. SO very Cal! And how, only TWO days after calling a truce, Cal and Gill are at it again. Poor Cal. He just can't let it go.

Oh. Oh WOW. Ouch. That...was a REALLY low blow. Having David stop by to pick her up for lunch? With Cal RIGHT there? Seriously? And CLEARLY Cal hadn't been prepared for that.
But YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS for Cal making death threats! I TOTALLY approve!
And I dunno... I understand Gillian's reaction towards Cal's outburst. But then...I also think that, as her friend, Cal has the right to be confused and angry over her decision.
Oh boy... Now we have a dinner talk. I can't see this going over well.

Well now. That was some dinner! And it was utterly and completely not what I had at all expected! The conversation that they have. How candid they are with each other. How close they are as friends and how deeply Cal cares about her. But DAMN if this ending doesn't hurt just a bit. That Gill thinks that, even if she could or does love Cal, that he would never love her back. That that seed has been planted in her mind.
And what she said...
About no one wanting her...
Just...a lot of pain in this chapter. So very raw. But SO completely real and authentic. Very well done, and I eagerly await the next chapter!
2/23/2019 c3 Guest
Can’t wait to hear what Emily has to say!
2/23/2019 c3 Flower70
I love this story! Thanks for sharing!
2/20/2019 c1 Guest
Thank you for the interesting story about those two! I hope the muse will help you continue!
28 Page 1 2 Next »