for Not Quite Normal

5/18/2019 c4 39Luin-fanel
OH MY, MY, MY, MY! THEY KISS! YEAH! THEY KISS! I love this a lot, and Van story, you did a really great job with his background, I need to thank you because all fit so well! now we need to know Who is the taller, but, is a good conflict for discover.
Thanks a lot Banryuu, read you late.

SARABA
5/17/2019 c4 thepinkmartini
OMG I knew Van's past was a mess, but I didn't expect it to be this big of a mess. Thank you for the explanation you gave at the end. Cleared up a lot of questions that formed in my head while I was reading the chapter.
4/7/2019 c3 440four
Man that took a wild turn! Certainly interested to find out the nature of Merle's feelings. I always appreciate the metaphores you use in your writing. Like comparing a crush to eating ice cream with a bit of pain at the end. Perfect!
3/30/2019 c3 39Luin-fanel
When I read "AU", well, I didn't think to read this, then I read your name and... well, I don't regret anything.
I'll be wating for the next chapter, good luck and read yaa.

SARABA
3/25/2019 c3 Guest
I enjoy your writing style with van and hitomi (and the other characters) and your subtle details of their interactions. Looking forward to the next update!
3/25/2019 c3 pandorababe
This chapter was amazing, so sad to read that it will be a while until we get to read the mext part.
3/23/2019 c3 Divinely Sweet Ambrosiac
I am quite confused, I have a lot of questions in mind especially with Dilandau and the insertion of Merle in the story. But anyway, thank you for updating despite your hectic schedule. Looking forward to another one, as always.
3/23/2019 c3 thepinkmartini
OH MAN! I'm quite confused! So the girl IS Merle, but she's his sister in this story?! Maybe an adopted sister like in the series then?! Cos if not then that'd be a bit errrr...weird. Can't wait for the next! Loving this!
3/22/2019 c3 Vhosek
Oh wow! This chapter was so good and I loved seeing them start to work things out but did you have to end with that?! Now I'm going to be dying for the next chapter to see what happens with that bombshell you dropped on us! :)
3/5/2019 c2 Vhosek
Whoa! This new story really has captured my interest as much as your other stories! I have so many questions and I look forward to reading more when you have the time! As always, Thank you! :)
2/14/2019 c2 Divinely Sweet Ambrosiac
Happy Valentine's Day! I am digging your version of Biker Van here. Please update soon.
2/12/2019 c2 9Miniclio
Aaaaand once again the kiss and slap

Van know something, he wouldn't have kissed Hitomi like that otherwise...
2/9/2019 c2 440four
Hmm interesting. I can't tell yet if you have some sort of supernatural element up your sleeve or if my imagination is more colorful than the story intends to make it. I wonder if Van is either schiyophrenic, or has a twin, but I'll just roll with whatever. I'm glad the fact that he was right around the corner to save her got addressed but then again, that raised more questions than it answered. Anyway, how about that MMA Van?! I dig it! Certainly a cool approach I haven't seen. So he does have scars and a tattoo (which you didn't describe but I have a feels it's going to be the Fanelian crest). Now I am left to wonder if Merle is alive since he had Hitomi use her boxing gloves or if she somehow died in a tragic accident which explains the scars and his potential shift in personality. Yup yup, some neat things going on there. Happy writing, friend!
2/5/2019 c2 Guest
Great work! love how this is developing. Can't wait for more.. :)
2/5/2019 c2 thepinkmartini
Interesting chapter. I’m starting to wonder if Van is not entirely human. He seems like such a dark mystery in this story.
50 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »