for Janaa

4/15 c3 Zed
This is really interesting so far! I know its been a while since you updated this story, but if you ever do I can't wait to read the rest :D
9/2/2019 c3 Jusmove
I just stumbled on this story and so far I think it's great! I love it when authors think of deeper and more complex motivations for otherwise one-note characters, makes things so much more interesting. I hope you continue with this story, it would be great to see what comes next, but obviously life comes first.
4/27/2019 c3 5Sharca
Ahhhhhhhh! What happens next?
Ok now that I got that out if my system I can leave a review; this is a pretty interesting perspective on Gantu's part. I love reading these type of stories and trying to see what the author's vision is. This is a take on the character I like and I hope 625 finds out!
4/12/2019 c3 9Pidgeapodge
This was a very well-written and engrossing story. I like the idea of Gantu having something more in this than just money. There are some minor inconsistencies with spelling Gantu's species name, and there are a few areas where words are repeated (for example, in one part it says "didn't care about Gantu's stress, about it"), but these don't impede the story much.

I will be eagerly awaiting the updates :)
2/5/2019 c2 2DragonLover50
This is really good, I hope to read the next chapter soon

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service