for Run away Mac

9/1 c1 5RaymanRulesDude
Pretty great story you have here. I like the mention of Mac's dad, and how Mac's mother gets character development in this story. I have a few gripes with this story, but other than that, this story is great. If you want, I can rewrite this story for you. I can even give you credit for the original story.
4/11/2020 c1 Ninjakingofheart
I have a idea of a story about How Mac met Frankie: After losing his parents and being bullied and tortured too much by Terrence, Mac, who is heavily saddened by all of this, decides to run away and flee on a boat in the ocean from Terrence, but gets caught in a heavy storm. Then a huge wave hits the boat, causing Mac to plunge in the ocean. Through a current, Mac gets taken farther and farther into ocean, where he nearly drowns and sinks into the sea bottom (he encounters a whale and several fish during it), but is rescued by a beautiful mermaid named Frances "Frankie" Foster who speaks aside from neighing and Mac feels safe by her. She takes him to the beach (covered in seaweed and starfish), where the two meet, with Mac being amazed that he is rescued and encountering a mermaid (he even notices that Frankie looks a lot like the main character from The Little Mermaid movie he watched) as he looks at her long green fish tail and blushes at her beauty. After Mac sadly tells Frankie what happened of how he lost his mother from a car crash and gets tortured and tormented by Terrence and runs away to avoid and cries, Frankie comforts, hushes, and cuddles him while neighing and suggest him to live under the ocean with her and adopts him as her guardian. Mac agrees and hugs Frankie as Frankie kisses Mac in the cheek in which its a magical kiss as it causes his legs to turn into a red tail. Becoming a merman, Mac is happy that he gets to be with a mermaid as his adoptive guardian and lives under the ocean together with her and the two swim together through the ocean.
8/31/2019 c1 Mar Speedsman
Responding to what you wrote in the summary, I don't see what your problem is. There was nothing hateful or offensive about this episode, or anything at all that warrants you calling Craig out over. I understand that you might not like the episode, but this is just a comedy. Characters are expected to act like that. And they do. A lot.
So don't work yourself over something this simple. There are far worse people out there who've done significantly worse to franchises, kid.
3/10/2019 c1 Gian Magno
Gian Magno here. I have more episodes of Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends requests for you feature Mac, Frankie, and their animal friends in Africa: Frankie My Dear, Charlie's New Crew, Duchess of Wails (with a new ending), Cuckoo for Coco Cards, Make Believe It Or Not (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends), I Only Have Surprise For You (with an altered plot), Say It Isn't Sew, & A Bride to Beat.
1/27/2019 c1 67ainmals1
Interesting version of this story. And it was nice to see Mac's Mom find out that Mac's been visiting Foster's and she and Mac move in (however did you see the "Infernal Slumber" in the ending credits Terrence for once starts telling the truth, but their Mom doesn't believe him and says "Terrence you're grounded"). It's not the only one that had everyone redeem themselves.

There is one where Bloo is the only one who doesn't feel guilty (mostly because it wasn't Mac's Birthday) just yet and the other friends regret their mistake and try to make it up to him. It was called "Mac, Come Back."

One was with Mac getting angry at everyone and storming out, leaving everyone regretting their mistake. It was called "Unforgivable"