FanFiction.Net
for Two Sides To Every Galleon

2/12 c1 HanseDavion
Just finished reading your story, and I love it, can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue writing.
2/10 c71 Walsharno
Definitely still reading and enjoying
2/6 c71 3Scabbers1957
This is a bloody good story, keep up the good work.
:))
1/30 c34 15Saissa
I suppose it was inevitable that having 5 members of one team all practising quidditch every day over the summer holidays and perfecting their game play, leads to massive wins. Especially over the most hated House in the school!
1/16 c71 Guest
Jan 16, 2024 Fantastic story! Read this all in the last 24 hours. I love the dueling theme you carried throughout. So many more threads to continue. I love the involvement and support of Croaker and Mad Eye. Love how the group has come together. Neville is hilarious, the shy kid growing up literally. So much more to say don’t want to spoil. I hope you come back and finish this. Thank you so much for gracing us with your gift of creative writing
1/16 c71 Greengrassfan
love your story Please finish it
1/12 c71 Sapphira Bethany
Hope you can finish this awesome fan fiction
1/12 c71 Guest
Hope you can complete this awesome fan fiction
1/6 c71 Icnewat
Still reading. I heard ff reset our preferences about every six months, and you have to reset them back to get emails and update notices. It's stupid, but I eventually learned and tuened my settings for emails and notices back on.
12/25/2023 c71 Slytherin2630
I love this story ! It changes of others stories where Harry is tried in Slytherin. I hope read a new chapter soon ! (Sorry for my english, I’m French
12/22/2023 c71 WildOnionTops
I an reading the chapter and enjoying it throughout
12/21/2023 c71 1ghiblilover
i have just finished reading this latest chapter and cannot wait for more. this story is brilliant. guess malfoy isnt going to get what he wanted.
12/16/2023 c71 notyourpapa
Still reading this.
2nd time.
Hope you are ok.
Really enjoy your characterization.
12/16/2023 c2 Helios7406
Ah, the classic Dumbledore is shady and knowingly leaves Harry to a life of abuse and misery but for "reasons" when he is saved by " insert the name of his savior here" they decide that of course when time for schooling the only place for him to go would be Dumbledore's personal kingdom where he reigns supreme aka Hogwarts. I'm not even trolling but why do people do this? What purpose is there for such stupid character choices? If the planned plot has to have Harry at Hogwarts they could just use the whole he must compete in the Tri-wizard tournament or lose his magic classic excuse.
12/16/2023 c71 ImmortalsDoItForever
I just found this story. I read it all over a few days. It is very interesting, and I eagerly await the next chapter. Well done!
1,464 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »