for Two Sides To Every Galleon

1/14 c66 Melyana Sompie
Hiatus?
10/30/2021 c63 Sheelahdog
Bwahahahahahaha! The tennis balls! The spiders! The explanation! love it!
10/30/2021 c65 Sheelahdog
Great story, I look forward to the next update. The helping Trelawney moment reminded me of Fawkes' moment way back when. Is he faking too?
10/30/2021 c62 Sheelahdog
I am really enjoying this story and you have actually altered my head cannon about a couple of things. I look forward to the rest. I have noticed a common grammatical error in the use of to vs too. To with 1 o is used when you are going to some placego and to both have 1 o. Using too with 2 o's is meant when you are adding emphasis. "She had too much makeup." or "He is too set it his ways." too=more, more make-up or more emphasis on being set in his waysmore letter o's
10/26/2021 c1 Sheelahdog
okay, but how do you find cheapsafe accommodations? Let alone anonymous. I really do want to know. can you put it in some later chapter?
10/26/2021 c1 Sheelahdog
I am loving this story. Excellent Chapter. I love HermioneNeville's confidence in their ability. I also love Daphne and Harry's ability to dance with each other...and with thr Troll lol.
10/24/2021 c3 sunsethill
This is an interesting perspective on why wizards really don't want a wand to be broken. It might also be a good explanation for why Harry seemed to have trouble learning new spells. He didn't need all the beginning steps and they just confused him.
10/21/2021 c42 gimpysgirl
"Can't have you being tempted by broom closets and ending up in detention." Yuck! THAT was brilliant...as is this WHOLE STORY!
10/17/2021 c66 AVeryBoredTeen
Love this story.
10/14/2021 c66 14Love Faith Embers
Great chapter! The Trelawney surprise was awesome! :D
10/14/2021 c47 nintschibintschi
wow that was an incredible chapter thanks so much for sharing stay safe and update soon
nintschi
10/12/2021 c21 nintschibintschi
Amazing Story so far thanks for Sharing Star Safe nintschi
10/11/2021 c66 1kyrandiana
Great chapter keep up the good work and update again really soon please thanks
10/11/2021 c66 Hands Off MY Wolfie
The real Sybill - I could believe a Confundus from Dumbles.

Thanks for sharing and take care.
10/11/2021 c34 29Sparky She-Demon