for Two Sides To Every Galleon

2/20 c5 GatorLHA2
Great Chapter!
I really appreciate you explanations at the end of the chapter.
2/20 c2 GatorLHA2
The dialog is entertaining yet reasonably realistic given the characters.
2/20 c61 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Enjoyed the duels. Loved all of the attention to detail. I have a feeling Dumbledore is going to regret his actions in allowing Draco to remain qualified... Glad to see Dobby watching out for Harry and his Daphne. Can't wait to see what's next!
2/19 c61 Urgazhi
Draco is a little shit.

That evening made me laugh.
2/19 c61 Guest
Thrilling! I really enjoyed the read. I hope you are able to update again soon
2/18 c61 drucifer000
This was pretty unbelievable to me. Even if Dumbledore DID try to excuse the use of that curse in a dueling competition and then the follow-up of cursing him as he lay on the floor bleeding out, its absurd to try and argue that the rest of the professors would. I can see none but Snape keeping quiet at that, and in fact could easily see flitwick or McGonagall drawing their wands over such an act.
2/18 c61 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
2/18 c61 1kyrandiana
Lol can’t wait for more though the duel club bit is a bit boring to me
2/18 c61 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good chapter and a rather dangerous Draco. Thanks for sharing!
2/18 c61 17griffin blackwood
Oh foolish albus
2/17 c60 IloveHeat
Excellent as always. I continue to wish chapters were longer just to avoid the wait but I love this story. Thank you
2/16 c26 7daled73
I aam pretty sure that "They were Memorized" in this chapter should be "They were Mesmerized" as in fascinated, hypnotized, etc.
2/15 c60 1HHRShipper
I am loving this story so far. Very interesting twists to canon you have managed to throw in. Can't wait to see what happens next.
2/14 c60 10stevem1
This is a great story. Well written and engaging.
2/10 c3 7daled73
I hate being a critic, but two niggling word issues in Chapter 3; "the none research" side of the Unspeakables ... well it COULD be "none research" but I believe you intended "non-research" (?)
and "any major grow occurs" ... I'm sure you intended "growth occurs". Great story and even the next few Chapters I haven't seen any word quibbles, so why two in Chapter 3 ? Who knows.
1,082 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »