for Sick Day

10/17/2019 c1 3DiamondInMyHeart
All your stories are wonderful. I’m determined to read all of them even though I haven’t slept and I have work in 6 hours! Thank you for writing for the Fablehaven series, your work is satisfying the craving I have after finishing the Dragonwatch series. I just love the way you write the relationships between the characters. This story especially made me wish I was closer to my brother.
2/28/2019 c1 Guest
Awww. I wish my brother would do that for me. I can't even get him to give me a piece of candy
1/26/2019 c1 2FairyGirl22
10000000000000/10
Beautiful. As a sibling myself, I feel that the way you wrote the bonding was excellent. The perfect balance of sibling love and bickering. A truly accurate depiction of my favorite siblings.
1/26/2019 c1 3Jesus saved even me
OH MY GOODNESS! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO AMAZING! I loved the Kendra and Seth bonding! You did an amazing job! This legitimately something me and my little brother would do if we were sick! I adored the sibling cuddle like but my favorite part has to be when Kendra said Seth was her favorite, and vice versa! I absolutely positively, loved it!
1/26/2019 c1 1M-chanchen
Hi!
This is so cute! And funny, too. Very well done, I enjoyed reading very much.
Is the shooting you described reall part of the series? I'm just wondering, I don't know the series at all. But you wrote it so, that that isn't necessary to understand the one-shot. Compliment!
1/26/2019 c1 Wolf lover27
I Loved this chapter. It was soo cute. I just loved the two siblings bonding. Update soon
1/26/2019 c1 Cosplaygirl2002
I loved this. This was adorable and just so cute. My older sister and I both caught a cold at the same time a few years ago and binged an entire crappy anime in the time it too to get better, so I can relate to this. I have absolutely loved every single piece you have written and I can't wait until your next one.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service