FanFiction.Net
for A New Beginning

2/17 c2 Rezenith
Some people probably really dig it but its a hard drop from me

Having your characters acts like weird caricatures of bad generic stereotypes in a written medium fucking blows man.

It might pass in a visual medium where the expressions of characters can be directly seen and therefore felt and experience with a different complexity than words by us the audience.

Here it's just OH NO, IM IN A NEW LOCATION SCARED SO I BETTER YELL AND ACT LIKE A RETARD WHO NEVER DEVELOPED MEASURED EMOTIONAL RESPONSES TO THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF ADVERSITY.

YELL YELL YELL. Etcetera

Your Mc don't feel real and therefore I can't relate to him because the emotional responses from him feel fake af if not entirely fabricated by a outside force with how much of a Muppet he acts like.
12/22/2023 c63 Royalrain20xx
After catching up and reading over this story, I must say this is probably one of the better fanfics I’ve read in a while. Character interaction feels more natural and not overly reliant on the OC to carry it, certain fights are described well to where you can picture the scene playing out in your mind, and the changes feel not overly forced just to compliment the “Overpowered OC” gimmick. Overall, keep up the great and I look forward for more in the future.
12/19/2023 c27 Seruvius
Very much enjoyed the early arcs, but the clueless protagonist w romantic shenanigans is becoming a bit much of the plot for me now.
12/15/2023 c43 1DanielHimura
I really don't like this throwback chapters. Then again, i hate flashbacks. To me they are the same. Authors forget something important and then decide to backtrack a flashback to put it in.
12/10/2023 c17 DanielHimura
Not a fan of flashbacks at all.
12/10/2023 c11 DanielHimura
What's the use of knowing the future if you are not going to use it?
12/9/2023 c63 Alucard05
Always nice to see this story get an update, but also sad to see that it is going to be another Harem with most of the ORC in it.
The dialogue is written well, but i feel the usual harem route kinda makes it a little bit generic, from a romance point of view even if it has taken him a lot longer than other fics to start it.
12/8/2023 c63 Some1call4MR-E
Ahem, WELL it's best not to forget, that season four had an abrupt ending of sorts and,
it's ALL light novel from there on...

You've got your work cut out for you huh? (Good luck if anything, yes?)
12/8/2023 c5 DanielHimura
Not a big fan of canon changes to be honest. Kind of make canon knowledge useless.
12/8/2023 c63 Nehef
Kyoto huh... I read too many fics starting in Kyoto that seeing a "normal one" getting into the Kyoto Arc feel super alien.

Also Yasaka... Yeah... Yasaka...
12/1/2023 c62 smanr3d123
Amazing story, I feel you really take the characters and accurately make it seem this is what would happen in an alternate universe of the highschool dxd universe.
11/23/2023 c62 10nexusplayer
HAHA!
I wonder if our friend will give up his Piece to save someones life? Perhaps using it to reincarnate a really hurt rosswiesse?
Then his potential will RETURN!

Oh and also another technique that he should definitely try is the Kamehameha!
I WILL RETURN!
11/22/2023 c26 nexusplayer
Why do I have the sneaky feeling that Daisuke going for the hiraishin? Or Instant Transmission?
Cause messing around with Teleportation so much has gotta have something to do with it.
11/22/2023 c18 nexusplayer
For some reason reading him rejecting the girls is harder then watching him be Oblivious!
He just wants the plot intact!
I mean i can't blame him.
11/22/2023 c1 nexusplayer