FanFiction.Net
for A New Beginning

2/25/2022 c10 Akashi1412
Kinda boring, it came out so fast
2/21/2022 c54 Mugen-Muse
I wonder if anyone else will be able to understand their shared pain of being misunderstood.
2/16/2022 c54 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Really enjoyed reading this chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
2/16/2022 c54 phillyitalian
Legends Arceus is addictive. Although the Buizel quest is annoying. I was waiting to read that Azazel started to tap out. Keep up the good work and good luck with school.
2/16/2022 c54 OfficialDavidDough
welcome back stream!

i feel bad for gabriel here,she misses her father so much...

and speaking of fathers,is baraqiel is gonna threaten daisuke like he did with issei in canon?

hero faction,bunch of self-righteous and obnoxious assholes,i hope daisuke whoops their asses

and the comedy is great,especially the ddraig scene and the boston crab on azazel man i laughed my ass off

so overall a great chapter
2/6/2022 c53 SparkyGaming
Me waiting for the author to get motivated and write another chapter. Nice chapter though forgot to say so when I first read it
1/26/2022 c53 Nehef
I really want to see Daisuke's Susano'o VS Yasaka Fox Form.

Keep the good work this fic is art.
1/25/2022 c53 Weebshitt
This is supper late but happy holidays!
1/23/2022 c1 Guest

¿
1/11/2022 c18 1Chainthatbinds
if it turns out to be the flying thundergod this might be my favorite power trip fick
1/10/2022 c18 floriandtm
honestly i really dont get it with the girls you nuild it all up just to fuck it up the way i see it
and why wait for romance i do understand that it shouldnt be there from the start really but this just makes everything awkward and i dont get why you write it that way

sorry man its a good fic so far but that just fucks it up for me
1/6/2022 c51 4Chronosign
She went into heat the "Ora Ora Ora" theme from Jojo's popped into my head.
1/5/2022 c45 Chronosign
Now that I think about it, would a Phenex's hymen regenerate? Would that technically make them eternal virgins? Think image of zipping your pants up came to mind, makes me cringe thinking about it.
1/4/2022 c44 Chronosign
Remembered a scene from Lucifer season 4 episode 1.
Lucifer, "Daniel, there you are. I need your advice in an area I assume you have extensive expertise; what does it mean when a woman recoils at your touch."
It just came to mind when he was talking about how to make him less appealing to the female student body.
I have to ask, was Daisuke's Chinese name and his familiar being a Salamander a Naruto reference? You know, "Hanzo of the Salamander"?
1/3/2022 c39 Chronosign
Never got into Black Clover (but I might), though with how Surtr described it made me think of Hamon from Jojo's.
853 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »