FanFiction.Net
for A New Beginning

11/13/2021 c52 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Looking forward to reading more.
11/13/2021 c52 OfficialDavidDough
great chapter! man that was fucking hilarious especially the rias clones and issei's and saji's bromance

so loki arc huh? i wonder what's gonna change?,is daisuke gonna die again by fenrir or issei even gonna
wield mjolnir considering daisuke is a overall better than him

and hey um have you decide daisuke's harem now or still thinking about it?

and finally,when daisuke is gonna be high-class devil?,considering that you hyped him up on how powerful he is and how influential he is to the underworld
11/13/2021 c1 11D'nnome
Okay, so I have been reading this to the latest chapter and this is my honest critic.
First of all is the story is great no doubt about that. It's fun and likeable. my only issue is with the MC Balance Breaker not being Susano Avatar, but that's my opinion.
However, what is off putting is the harem for the MC, especially with Rias and Akeno. I get that this is echo and all, but the way Rias and Akeno try to force the MC to accept them as lovers is more than off putting. He has made it clear more than enough times that he only wants the OC, which the MC X OC pairing I adore. Yet the fact Rias and Akeno persist is more creepy than affectionate. What I feel is that it is totally one-sided with Rias' affection while completely disregarding the MCs own feelings, and tries to force herself in his life. These actions don't make Rias or Akeno endearing at all and more selfish for their own personal benefit rather than the MCs sake. It's like they keep digging this hole that makes me feel disappointed and sometimes enraged with their actions. It actually be nice story wise if the MC would flatly say he doesn't want a harem and only loves the OC. Yet I feel that the MC is being forced to accept them, and whatever new "feelings" he has for Rias and Akeno feel more like manipulation on Rias' part rather than actual affection.

In short, Rias' persistence is more creepy and downright sociopathic and how the MC reciprocates is less genuine and more that he has been forced to do so out of manipulation. I think it would be good character development for Rias that despite wanting the man she "loves", she can't have him because doing so would make him more miserable since it is all forced. There's nothing the MC feels for Rias more than a friend.
11/9/2021 c15 Guest
Omg Mc you've been transported to Dxd so the law of Harem applies to you also
11/5/2021 c41 Guest
So his balance breaker clothes same as BoBoiBoy supra
10/16/2021 c50 phillyitalian
You made Great Red adorable. That is a first usually everyone makes them a biker yankee.
10/11/2021 c4 Guest
Pointless chapters that are regurgitating canon. Any changes such as Daisuke jumping in seem to have no impact and if anything make it worse than canon without any benefit.
10/9/2021 c51 1HalflingRunner
Mission accomplished bois we did it
9/30/2021 c50 Sparky
Bro are you good? You msn I hope you're doing well just try not to run away from the problem. Please get better soon. See ya Bro.
9/30/2021 c51 Crimson green flame
No they waited forever I be more surprised if it was as in depth
9/30/2021 c6 Bow Burn1
Your writing is pretty decent. I'm enjoying the story for the most part. Unfortunately you seem to be taking the ecchi out of an ecchi story and that's pretty much ruining it for me. This is where I stop, thanks for this much though and good luck.
9/29/2021 c2 asfd
Kind of really unlikable MC.
One can already see he will be trying to be a goodhearted wimpy and simpy MC
9/29/2021 c2 Random
Before i read more. Does the MC Get the harem or the useless waste of space named Issei?
Even if the current MC seems kind of dumb, because risking his life to safe someone useless it cant be worse than Issei.
9/29/2021 c51 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Really enjoyed reading this chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
9/28/2021 c51 TheHiddenLettuce
i certainly enjoyed the lemon

and the girls' "6th sense" for him is rather amusing and honestly kinda makes sense in basically any harem series
853 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »