FanFiction.Net
for A New Beginning

7/30/2019 c14 Raven0900
Nice to see another chapter. The speech that Daisuke gave was really good. I wonder how Rias’ family will react to that speech. Hope to see another soon
7/30/2019 c14 1LatinStoryteller
Thank you for having the group win the rating game. This is something that not many other stories do for whatever reason.

Great long chapter and good to see you back
7/30/2019 c14 24flameclawsxx
for the alex jones guest, look up 'Alex Jones will hunt down the enemies of Infowars'
7/30/2019 c14 akasuna123
good, good, good
7/30/2019 c14 7ThePowerfullKira
you ever think about daisuke traveling the multiverse like going to naruto or metal gear solid universe's.
7/18/2019 c13 Alex Jones
I see you, demon! I see you real good! And I know our species is stronger than you and better than you! We're gonna beat your ass! Get that through your head!

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!
7/11/2019 c13 Guest
update?
7/3/2019 c10 Guest
Can't say I'm thrilled with Daisuke telling everyone about his origin, but you manage to execute it better than most authors. You manage to show that Daisuke is at least aware of the risk, with his anxiety and hesitation, making him more "organic" than most fanfic MCs (telling people about their meta-knowledge like a complete imbecile; zero self preservation), it shows that this wasn't a decision made lightly. Still, I feel that it was too early to tell them the truth and that Daisuke shouldn't be as "cornered" as he made himself out to be, but that's my opinion more than anything.
6/24/2019 c13 Guest
Did he at least take her wallet while feeling her up? Or put a frag into her pocket like in Fallout?
6/21/2019 c13 Greywing101
good story
6/21/2019 c9 XenoLucifer
So he just decides to speak out about the future even though he didn't have to? yeah, I don't think I can continue reading this story anymore, so many plot holes, and Daisuke is just a stronger non perverted Issei with a weaker Sacred Gear to balance him out...
6/21/2019 c8 XenoLucifer
Actually, only the Lucifer bloodline has more than one pair of wings, as seen by how everyone immediately confirmed Vali was a Lucifer the moment he revealed his wings.
6/21/2019 c6 XenoLucifer
So that's all? one of the reasons I've stuck with this story is because I was confident Double Burst would evolve into something more interesting, like how Issei's "Twice critical" was just the sealed form of the boosted gear, how unfortunate that he got such a boring power like a nerfed Kaioken...
6/21/2019 c2 XenoLucifer
Says "average looking" and then "toned body" erm, what? what's with writers and needing to have their characters either looking ugly or average, it's like they're afraid of decent looking characters because it means they're Gary stu or something.
6/21/2019 c13 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Love your story.
853 « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »