FanFiction.Net
for A New Beginning

5/13/2022 c2 TrumpasaurusRex
Oh yeah, I know their names but haven't properly introduced myself yet. Scratching my head with a sheepish smile, "Uh, my name's... Tan Han Wei". Everyone gave me a pity look, weird. It's not my real name but it doesn't sound that strange either does it?

Kiba walked up to me with a small smile, "It's okay, we can wait for you to recover your memories."

The gears in my head turned, and I finally figured out what he meant. "Wait, wait, that is my name. I'm Chinese... I think."

DROPPED.
5/13/2022 c56 Pritoss
Ahhh, the world needs more raunchy Kuroka. She IS best girl after all.
5/13/2022 c56 4Chronosign
I can imagine Miho sneaking up behind Akeno while she's not pay attention and ramming her fist (up to the ellow) up her ass as a small way of payback for going behind her back.
5/13/2022 c55 Chronosign
It could be worse, people could call him th ST Dragon
5/13/2022 c56 7hanatos
You don't stop at the good part!
5/6/2022 c19 TooLazy2SignIn
Azazel does what ever on this story every other single one without any repercussions.

Well done -_-
5/6/2022 c18 TooLazy2SignIn
Wait so he is a homosexual? Wtf? Why not put a tag or warning in there?

Why did he blush and act all sexual then when they were teasing him? It makes zero sense.
5/6/2022 c15 TooLazy2SignIn
Why is your main character acting like a teenage virgin when this is their second life? And in their first they were an adult?

Did they have a very sad sex life in their first life?
5/4/2022 c10 guestinator
So no one cares he was constantly lying and at times manipulating them to his advantage? And Rias is so fucking retarded she doesn't want future information?

Lost me, going to find a different story as this one leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I tried man but this chapter showed how stupid and pathetic they are all.

To the point Rias could lose and be forced to have Riser's kid and I would feel nothing. Such stupidity has consequences though I am sure it will all magically work out with happy rainbows.

Disgusting.
5/4/2022 c6 guestinator
At this point it is DxD canon exactly but with a MC that has a discount Boosted Gear. Despite that there are still zero changes and to me a full on waste of words.

A simple timeskips that says how things went as canon would have did it perfectly without wasting all this time reading it.

Wtf?
4/27/2022 c2 Eragon135790
mcs intelligence seems to alternate between slightly ebove average and stupid, really annoying, also, rias coudl have saved issei before he was killed if she wanted to, she just wanted him as member because he had a sacred gear.
4/27/2022 c1 Eragon135790
why is mc so stupid? i really hope that is just forcing plot to happen and not mcs actual level of intelligence because that would just be sad.
4/24/2022 c55 1HalflingRunner
Something thickens and it sure ain’t the plot
4/16/2022 c55 SparkyGaming
Have been meaning to write a review
4/12/2022 c2 Fredward1
Already lost me. Dude knows exactly who is with him and still acts like a stuttering anime protagonist? He knows what world he’s in. He knows the people and personalities of them. He knows exactly what happened to himself. So why make him act like that? Already lost me and I was excited seeing that this might have made me binge for like a day or two. Next book
853 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »