for Hero Rising: Next Generation

5/31/2019 c5 8Power of Magic
Just wanting to know when you will be updating the Naruto x One Piece crossover fan fictions?
5/5/2019 c1 Glmo11
can we have the names of naruto's kids?
4/29/2019 c4 13Hero of the Multiverse
Looking good so far, keep it up.

Also, sorry to ask this, but which chapter in the previous story does Starfire appear again? And are there plans for Raven to show up, or what?
4/26/2019 c4 19KuronoDono12
Interesting chapter though would like to see a hint at intimacy again like what u did in Ch 31 of Heroes Rising between Naruto and M'gann
4/26/2019 c4 Chaos-PSD
A well done chapter, Wolf.
4/1/2019 c3 Dracus6
My hero academia and Young Justice Crossover
Deku x Zatanna
X-MEN evolution and My Hero Academia
Deku x shadowcat x X-23 x Rogue
3/29/2019 c1 Please
Update shinobi on board please
3/29/2019 c3 Savageverse
You prevented Wally's death
3/29/2019 c1 Darth Tenibris2
Garbage harems are Garbage.
3/29/2019 c3 14JP-Ryder
Love that Naruto gets to spend time with the family.

I wonder if you're open for story ideas.
3/29/2019 c3 Chaos-PSD
Good chapter, Wolf.
3/29/2019 c3 19KuronoDono12
Cool chapter and nice to see Naruto and his family relaxing before stuff starts happening
2/25/2019 c2 Shadow
Nice chapter, felt bland though, considering it seems all that happened was a few chacters were re-introduced.
2/22/2019 c2 19anime-death-angel
Again very good chapter, no mistakes as well as u can see from an accomplished writer like you. I love how you've adapted your story to fit in season 3 and look forward to the next chapter.
P.s. maybe you should make a list of all the children Naruto's wives have given him. Talia gave him a son and daughter, Dinah a son, Jade a daughter and Artemis was pregnant at the end of the prequel story. Did Zatanna and the others have children in the time skip?
2/22/2019 c2 timychimboote
You can make a fanfic of Naruto in Kim Possible but that is also harem please. And also the fic is incredible.
121 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »